Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9D Suba - FAQ & Current state of affairs

PT is not a baby anymore. When you start something you take all the cautions needed to make sure that at some point that project will be able to sustain himself for a little while. I don't blame it on publisher only. Devs are as guilty as publisher if not even more. Communication has improved only when Cido showed up. Things improved but at a speed that doesn't help this server. There were many suggestions regarding event items what should be removed and what not. Fine, find a middle way to make everybody happy. Remove pouches, keep weapons and let everybody keep 20 blue horse pills(dmg increased on crit hit), 10x500 yin/yang dmg, 10x3x xp cards, 15x2x xp cards, 50 hp/ve pots & 1 atcks of voucher courier passes. This is just an idea that will give a change to those who joined late have some cards to lvl up faster but will not create a gap between players that will join after event ends since those numbers are low and the items will be used in a short time. Make all items character bound and problem is solved

So still no official statement regarding the items that will be deleted ? We don't even know when it will occur today...Players are just randomly opening pouches for now.

I've updated the first post.

Hello!

Part of the mods job is to sort of collect data for the GMs from threads like these to try and help lower the amount of sifting GMs have to do. They've been doing a really great job at this and I just want to publicly thank them for the work they've been doing so far. As has been mentioned, we do have other games to manage (as well as other tasks in general) and all the help we can get is very much appreciated.

As for me, I normally stick to the Announcements Section of the 9D forum. I do check the General section just as often, but I see it more as a place for players to discuss amongst themselves with the Mods so I don't respond here normally.

I always keep tabs open for the threads I've created, and we constantly make notes on the feedback you give us.

For organizational purposes, I do like threads to stay on topic and generally only check the appropriate thread for feedback. It doesn't serve anyone for me to have to go looking through unrelated threads from a month ago for information regarding a current issue. As you've seen, I try to have a thread for every topic we are currently working on.

The takeaway from this is that if you have something to say that you want us to see, then post about it in the APPROPRIATE thread. This is the most efficient way for us to gain your insights into issues.

for example, any comments on the weekend PvP event, and suggestions for future ones, can go in the thread I made for that.

If you have any feedback on BvW or RTD, there's a thread for that too.

This isn't a response to anything, I just think it is important to point out. I hope we can continue working towards providing a great player experience to our 9D community!

Update to first page:

RTD Quests – GM's are able to now manually fix any RTD bugs, so please use the ticket system.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    Hello!

Part of the mods job is to sort of collect data for the GMs from threads like these to try and help lower the amount of sifting GMs have to do. They've been doing a really great job at this and I just want to publicly thank them for the work they've been doing so far. As has been mentioned, we do have other games to manage (as well as other tasks in general) and all the help we can get is very much appreciated.

As for me, I normally stick to the Announcements Section of the 9D forum. I do check the General section just as often, but I see it more as a place for players to discuss amongst themselves with the Mods so I don't respond here normally.

I always keep tabs open for the threads I've created, and we constantly make notes on the feedback you give us.

For organizational purposes, I do like threads to stay on topic and generally only check the appropriate thread for feedback. It doesn't serve anyone for me to have to go looking through unrelated threads from a month ago for information regarding a current issue. As you've seen, I try to have a thread for every topic we are currently working on.

The takeaway from this is that if you have something to say that you want us to see, then post about it in the APPROPRIATE thread. This is the most efficient way for us to gain your insights into issues.

for example, any comments on the weekend PvP event, and suggestions for future ones, can go in the thread I made for that.

If you have any feedback on BvW or RTD, there's a thread for that too.

This isn't a response to anything, I just think it is important to point out. I hope we can continue working towards providing a great player experience to our 9D community!
    just to point out,i am a normal player,and i can check every single thread here....you are a GM... you cant?
    you are paid to do this....if i was paid to do this i could browse them even 10x more faster....
    nothing personal man,but you know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    I do check the General section just as often, but I see it more as a place for players to discuss amongst themselves with the Mods so I don't respond here normally.

For organizational purposes, I do like threads to stay on topic and generally only check the appropriate thread for feedback.

You should lurk all of the threads and gather player feedback in the General Discussion section just as much as the dedicated threads.

There is a lot of **** posting but there are also some valid discussions happening outside of the dedicated threads.

Gms have other things to do than read forums
    Thank you.

Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

What I said was that I check the General Discussion section on 9D just as often as Announcements, I just don't tend to reply as much. Reread my earlier post for a more full explanation.

And yes, my job consists of a whole lot more than just lurking forums. There's a lot more to do here than what you see on the forums, and that doesn't even include Support Tickets.

Again, this is why we have Mods. To help lighten the load. We wouldn't bother finding them if we didn't need them.

I have updated the FAQ with a section about common reminders I have to give people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast