Thread: JP LH Soul Mate Story Manga Contest Winner

Default JP LH Soul Mate Story Manga Contest Winner

Since the admin of a certain facebook community is taking forever to approve my post, I'll just post this here. I happened across this while looking for something else. There was a soul mate story contest a few years ago on JP LH and the winner's story would be turned into a manga. This was the winner's story and I thought it was too cute not to share. I went ahead and translated it really quick for those who can't read Japanese. Made me miss JP LH and want to play again. ;3;

This is such a cute story~ thank you for sharing it!

blog20.jpg
    beautiful story QQ

I loved it!

Exactly how I felt about my SMs before I got married.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

omg this Q3Q
    so cute so sad
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

That is really sweet it made me think of my BF...T///T we didn't met here but we did met in an MMO years ago (almost 5 now)and he really changed me as a person yeah I'm still a bit down more so in some ways thanks to the situation we are in now but I actually have some hope for life now, I really miss him he joined the Air Force </3 Still makes me wanna write our store down just for the fun of it yeah it was almost 5years ago but I still remember the day we met like it was yesterday that he found me crying in a corner wishing I could jus disappear or die <3

Waiting in Hope for Domo

Whaaa T/////T ....... It is so kawaiii.... and so <3 <3 <3

Arigatoe for posting it.... It can make you love this game more and more.. And it is nice to meet someone like this.. Maybe it is Virtual game but in Virtual and Real world you are same person.. So I really RESPECT anyone who had someone so nice like this girl in that Manga <3 ..

T///////T demm i still crying Q.Q
    Chuu is kawaii ~~

Yay!!! Thank you SO MUCH for translating that and sharing it with everyone! I hope to see more like it in the future. =)