Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Save Luna Online

I am surprised that after all this time, luna is coming back. I hope there is new content + balanced old content. I don't want mages nuking me the moment I enter CS, nor people duplicating farouks or anything else. Nerf the stuff that needs nerfing and buff that needs buffing.
    About when is it coming out?
    Only momento of my time in luna, rest got destroyed with my pc lol
    2u9sd8h.jpg
    Last edited by D3monicSh4dow; December 12th, 2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Had to add pic

personally, like lunap said the pvp system is so damn good it's basically one of the main reasons why i still wanna go back to this game <--- excited for the ''realm vs realm'' thing

This is unexpected... I can't believe this!!

Yay! moar dramas! On the sidenote im excited.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveFederiso View Post
    Yay! moar dramas! On the sidenote im excited.
    gg wp 10/10 -ign

Fun seeing other players here that played Gpat Luna aswell . Im from the Eclipse Server

Surely I'm gonna immediately do my best to spread the news when the game is (re)released!

Quote Originally Posted by KirasterAlroumi View Post
    personally, like lunap said the pvp system is so damn good it's basically one of the main reasons why i still wanna go back to this game <--- excited for the ''realm vs realm'' thing

Yea RvR if its like when edda came out then it could be reallly fun, I played edda just for that. The "feel" of yours skillshots in luna was great, only other game that comes close to it for me is DN. I'll see if I can get any people to play luna again, I know a few who'd jump on the train right away.

So since no one wanna think about the serious possibility that this might fail and your hype will just crash and burn. Sounds like reliving the glory days also

Wow not even a little hope to bring the game back to life? Like come on it may be some of us trying to relive the glory days ,but it also gives people a chance to give the game a try. Not to mention steam sorta have a pretty large community which could aid the game in its release.

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast