Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Weekly Maintenance Has Finished 2014-06-05

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Got a one-week ban for multiclienting a spy during an SP. I really don't do any "spying" during SPs or anything (just didn't feel like logging my spy), but I should probably have made more of an effort to log my spy out when SPs spawned.
    Last edited by BobSaget; June 6th, 2014 at 12:07 AM.

    Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobFaget View Post
    Got a one-week ban for multiclienting a spy during an SP. I really don't do any "spying" during SPs or anything (just didn't feel like logging my spy), but I should probably have made more of an effort to log my spy out when SPs spawned.
    Most of the stuff that Invo "frowned" upon but never banned ppl for is now a one week vacation. Perhaps GM jinxta can let us know exactly what is expected of us in order to stay ban free? Im not worried about bans but half my nation is.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalou812WcH4K4t View Post
    Most of the stuff that Invo "frowned" upon but never banned ppl for is now a one week vacation. Perhaps GM jinxta can let us know exactly what is expected of us in order to stay ban free? Im not worried about bans but half my nation is.
    It gas always been a bannable offence to have a spy logged during any SP, MS, or OP.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Not a week though

    Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chasing U
    Posts
    7,176

    Default

    2nd offence?
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

    Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

    It's almost... suspicious...

    Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    I believe that was my first offense which used to be 3 days or something like that

    Nevermind, I'm unbanned, sweet
    Last edited by BobSaget; June 6th, 2014 at 03:05 PM.

    Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

  7. #17

    Default

    why does bcu get to have saget? all we have is broken english speaking nerds.

    ani sux, i quit.

    Level 87 - igearnoob

  8. #18

    Default

    So the map basically drops nothing but kits?



    Make them drop contour capsules so maybe people will AT LEAST farm for something worth getting.
    I don't take anything seriously




  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    masang should make leg prots and have them drop after every kill

    Quote Originally Posted by 2lo4hawkr View Post
    why does bcu get to have saget? all we have is broken english speaking nerds.

    ani sux, i quit.
    com 2 bcu pls
    Last edited by BobSaget; June 12th, 2014 at 01:10 PM.

    Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfThornIV View Post
    So the map basically drops nothing but kits?



    Make them drop contour capsules so maybe people will AT LEAST farm for something worth getting.
    Hmm You really should do for that new thread. If only they add at that 3wp caps it could be acceptable price to fly in to that map. Without it isn't worth. Faster you earn on normall map SPI/ WP to buy themselves that kits, which you can get at event map. Gemetrie, bible, Souls of Laplace and Metamorphoze mixtures aren't problem - you will never need so much of them.
    Last edited by ValquirePL; June 14th, 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •