Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekly Maintenance Has Finished 2014-06-05

Got a one-week ban for multiclienting a spy during an SP. I really don't do any "spying" during SPs or anything (just didn't feel like logging my spy), but I should probably have made more of an effort to log my spy out when SPs spawned.
    Last edited by BobSaget; June 6th, 2014 at 12:07 AM.

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BobFaget View Post
    Got a one-week ban for multiclienting a spy during an SP. I really don't do any "spying" during SPs or anything (just didn't feel like logging my spy), but I should probably have made more of an effort to log my spy out when SPs spawned.
    Most of the stuff that Invo "frowned" upon but never banned ppl for is now a one week vacation. Perhaps GM jinxta can let us know exactly what is expected of us in order to stay ban free? Im not worried about bans but half my nation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalou812WcH4K4t View Post
    Most of the stuff that Invo "frowned" upon but never banned ppl for is now a one week vacation. Perhaps GM jinxta can let us know exactly what is expected of us in order to stay ban free? Im not worried about bans but half my nation is.
    It gas always been a bannable offence to have a spy logged during any SP, MS, or OP.

Not a week though

Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

2nd offence?
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

I believe that was my first offense which used to be 3 days or something like that

Nevermind, I'm unbanned, sweet
    Last edited by BobSaget; June 6th, 2014 at 03:05 PM.

why does bcu get to have saget? all we have is broken english speaking nerds.

ani sux, i quit.

Level 87 - igearnoob

So the map basically drops nothing but kits?

Make them drop contour capsules so maybe people will AT LEAST farm for something worth getting.
    I don't take anything seriously

masang should make leg prots and have them drop after every kill

Quote Originally Posted by 2lo4hawkr View Post
    why does bcu get to have saget? all we have is broken english speaking nerds.

ani sux, i quit.
    com 2 bcu pls
    Last edited by BobSaget; June 12th, 2014 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfThornIV View Post
    So the map basically drops nothing but kits?

Make them drop contour capsules so maybe people will AT LEAST farm for something worth getting.
    Hmm You really should do for that new thread. If only they add at that 3wp caps it could be acceptable price to fly in to that map. Without it isn't worth. Faster you earn on normall map SPI/ WP to buy themselves that kits, which you can get at event map. Gemetrie, bible, Souls of Laplace and Metamorphoze mixtures aren't problem - you will never need so much of them.
    Last edited by ValquirePL; June 14th, 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12