Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suba Games Partners up with CGC and WGN from Steam to Promote Greenlight!

Default Suba Games Partners up with CGC and WGN from Steam to Promote Greenlight!

Hi everyone, this is GM Tranzor with an important announcement for you all to read, regarding our current promotions running on Steam!

We have partnered up with 2 large gaming communities that exist on the Steam platform, through this partnership we are cross-advertising our games with their community, as well as promoting the communities on here.

I am making this post on behalf of Sekai, who is the owner of Cakes Gaming Community on Steam. If necessary, the primary method of contacting Sekai will be through Steam. You can find Sekai's Steam profile by Steam Community :: Sekai.

IMPORTANT: This will be a lengthy post, but for those of you that are unfamiliar with Steam and/or greenlight games, it is important that you read this entire post, word by word, to understand what is actually being said.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Against Terror on Greenlight

Hi all, Sekai here. I am the admin of several well-established communities on Steam. Steam is the biggest gaming platform on PC, with an active player base of over 75 million (75,000,000) gamers. One of the communities that I run, Cakes Gaming Community, supports independent game developers and their 'greenlight' games. A greenlight game is a game waiting to be made available on Steam. There are currently tens of thousands (10,000's) of greenlight games on Steam. Every month or two, Steam selects (based on game presentation and feature, popularity, and ratings) 50-75 greenlight games to get 'greenlit'. A greenlight game is said to be 'greenlit' when steam approves the game and wants it to be available on the Steam platform. As you can imagine, this is a highly competitive process.

My community, along with Who's Gaming Now Who's Gaming Now?!, supports greenlight games by publicizing the games so that they can be 'greenlit' on Steam. As of now, the community has supported 9 greenlight games, and 8 of them have already been successfully greenlit. The main reason for our high success rate is that we only support the most promising and/or innovative games. We think Mission Against Terror is a game of 'greenlit' calibre status, and thus my Cakes Gaming Community will be supporting M.A.T to help get it greenlit on Steam. I am, and will continue to be, talking to the GM regarding this entire greenlight process.

We need your help to get M.A.T greenlit, and you will be rewarded for doing so. Please continue reading for details.

How you can help M.A.T

Subagames are working with Cakes Gaming Community and Who's Gaming Now[whosgamingnow.com] to get M.A.T greenlit on Steam. Once greenlit, M.A.T will be playable on the Steam platform. Steam has an active player base of over 75 million (75,000,000) gamers, all of whom will be notified when the game becomes available on Steam. To bring this number into perspective, even if only 0.1% of the Steam playerbase plays M.A.T, it would mean an injection of 75,000 new players into the game!

We need YOUR help in getting M.A.T greenlit. In return, you will be rewarded with a FREE item package worth $35 and other amazing Steam games.

Item Rewards:
    1 gun egg, 1 panda pet, 1 M134 chaingun, 1 action pack, 1 assault gun RX4, 1 submachine gun cs-ls5, 1 crystal love

You also have a chance to win one of these other games:
    Skyrim Legendary Edition. BioShock Infinite, and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition

To help get M.A.T greenlit and claim your FREE rewards, follow these instructions

1) Login (or register and then login) to your Steam account here: Steam Community.
    2) Join this Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: Cakes Gaming Community TF2
    3) Go here and follow the instructions on the page: Steam Community :: Group :: Cakes Gaming Community TF2

Questions?

For questions regarding the greenlight and voting process, the prizes, and anything else mentioned in this announcement, please contact Sekai on Steam by clicking Steam Community :: Sekai and leaving a comment on Sekai's profile (fastest way).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to all the current players for your continued support for M.A.T!

We are also supporting another Subagames greenlight game, PristonTale! Click Steam Community :: Group :: Cakes Gaming Community TF2 for details!

Regards,

GM Tranzor

Versión traducida al español aqu*.
    Last edited by Anzeis; June 10th, 2014 at 02:36 AM.

Hi, this is Sekai. Thank you GM Tranzor for posting this on my behalf.

For the readers, if you wish to get a hold of me, please contact me on Steam as mentioned above.

Do NOT message me on this forums account. I will NOT be able to check it on a regular basis.

Glad we got such a big groups to help us getting greenlit.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

The Sad thing is. They Been Block My Ip Becuse i am Arbic thinking all arabs are hacks.... >.>

Wait, you've been blocked Sultii?
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

yap they block every one come from saudi arabia.
    btw i am talking about the Steem Light not mat lol

There are a few things you need to know about the MAT's community; no one use the Suba forums and most are Hispanics. So, translating everything and posting it on your Facebook would get more traffic.
    IGN: GoID

Previous IGNs: BurgerKiing, Trollzsaur, xBatManx, BruceWayne, XLoveBanditX, GoldWeenus, BurgerKlng, CupidShuffle, Trollz.

Level: 94

Clan: Royal

^ I will give you my answer.
    They don't made this website for sleeping.
    They made it for ppl talk about subagames problems / news.
    Btw we made it a life.

But sad thing is....
    Ppl tack the fb as community subagames. And all drama over there

Maybe have a competition to see who can recruit the most to vote with additional rewards.
    IGN: GoID

Previous IGNs: BurgerKiing, Trollzsaur, xBatManx, BruceWayne, XLoveBanditX, GoldWeenus, BurgerKlng, CupidShuffle, Trollz.

Level: 94

Clan: Royal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast