Thread: Kr Stats System

Default Kr Stats System

If you guys want a edge on the competition then you need to do something, at the moment there is little incentive for people to leave their characters on other versions of this game.

Well, if SUBA was the 1st official server to use the Korean stats system they would flock from miles around to try it out.

Well no one is arguing against this point, its just that KR doesnt want to give other servers their formula. GC has been in contract nearly 3 years and still no KR formula. No one knows why KR are being so stubborn, it'll make everyone's lives easier.

I think disable KGs in pvp is more important than KR system.
    With KGs we rlly don't have pvp; prefer "unbalanced" pvp than no pvp.
    GC is disabling them, we should get the same patch, soon after tibet is opened,especially if tibet is perma pvp would be very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihgyug2 View Post
    I think disable KGs in pvp is more important than KR system.
    With KGs we rlly don't have pvp; prefer "unbalanced" pvp than no pvp.
    GC is disabling them, we should get the same patch, soon after tibet is opened,especially if tibet is perma pvp would be very funny.
    Hopefully we get the patch that stops them from being consumed whilst being flagged for PVP.

I'll continue to ask GM's to request for this as it is a positive move to improve the game.