Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Player Made Events

Quote Originally Posted by Cyo67 View Post
    The Survival War. A 525 event.

Takes place in bark, mainly igs and bgs, both are attack/eva build, with their best speed based engines (or closest). In the middle of this are about 10-15 bishops, if not more. The purpose is to just have a crazy war with lots and lots and lots of missiles flying everywhere. The nation with the most people alive at the end of the event wins. Most likely would last about 10-15 minutes. A fast, frantic war.

Think of an LNS, but more crazy. And explodey.
    Sorry for the double post, my edit button seems to have dissappeared. When I saw att/eva, I meant with a heavy lean towards att, with just enough eva left for the engine.
    DarkfleetANI Prelude Server

One of the Rare Flying A-Gears.

[ACESIG=1ff4d86e-3b9a-4ca7-9935-be63a689086d]137044-3[/ACESIG]

You're tired of the crappy suba "My Profile" page and you want get rid of the <br> in your signature!? Just use the vBulletin build-in function:
    http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Alrighty, class is done. Time to be a suicidal agear once more.

How about a Capture-the-Flag type event where only MGs can control the flag, and it has to be in a full form. Maybe we can do a form elimination bracket and finally get to form vs form. Flag drops where the MG is killed and only the OTHER teams form can get the flag by locking on and shooting it. Form with the flag for 3 minutes out of 5 wins. Also the forms would be equal in having at least 1 of each gear. And only 1 MG
    <br>

For some reason I am unable to edit my post so ilol dbl post. plz dont troll me for it. This would also teach players that the one gear they NEED to keep alive would be the MG. MGs are the hardest, most expensive, least respected gear in the game. Purify should either have a higher cost amount or a higher CoolDown time. Players are making MGs just to pury-spam certain players and ruin wars
    <br>

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightPhoenix View Post
    How about a Capture-the-Flag type event where only MGs can control the flag, and it has to be in a full form. Maybe we can do a form elimination bracket and finally get to form vs form. Flag drops where the MG is killed and only the OTHER teams MG can get the flag by locking on and shooting it. Form with the flag for 3 minutes out of 5 wins. Also the forms would be equal in having at least 1 of each gear. And only 1 MG
    Edit: Print in bold is fixed for accuracy

gogogogo post count :
    <br>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123