Thread: A few suggestions

Default A few suggestions

Hello,
    firstly want to apologize for my english mistakes.

secondly,
    about suggestions.

1; After maps will released, we will get xp cards removed. So, with expensive IM, not everyone will be able to get em. So, point to make every kind of xp events, basicly we have 6x, in weekends we getting increased to 9x rates, so lets do things like theese; Making 9x rate of event, after that for a few hours (2-4) do like 12x, sometimes like 10x, mix like theese. Also not only for XP rate, sometimes for skill, or drop.

2; Collection events, which ones gives gift, like boss spawn, 3x to basicaly rates (3x6=18x)

3; Remove this disamble bag, it's very useless.

4; Do items dropable, like example, if you forgeted to take herbs in dungeon, or something, u can't trade there. So, u can drop trash, also u can do drop events by runing in hefei droping rare books, elixes, bes, or other staff.

atm that's all whats on my mind, later I could add some more suggestions (:
    Last edited by Pavlius7; July 4th, 2014 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlius7 View Post
    Hello,
    firstly want to apologize for my english mistakes.

secondly,
    about suggestions.

1; After maps will released, we will get xp cards removed. So, with expensive IM, not everyone will be able to get em. So, point to make every kind of xp events, basicly we have 6x, in weekends we getting increased to 9x rates, so lets do things like theese; Making 9x rate of event, after that for a few hours (2-4) do like 12x, sometimes like 10x, mix like theese. Also not only for XP rate, sometimes for skill, or drop.

2; Collection events, which ones gives gift, like boss spawn, 3x to basicaly rates (3x6=18x)

3; Remove this disamble bag, it's very useless.

4; Do items dropable, like example, if you forgeted to take herbs in dungeon, or something, u can't trade there. So, u can drop trash, also u can do drop events by runing in hefei droping rare books, elixes, bes, or other staff.

atm that's all whats on my mind, later I could add some more suggestions (:
    "Remove this disamble bag,it's very useless", well it is useless just for u bro haha xD
    Idk what u mean with second suggestion...

Second suggestion,
    Comunity does list, which items from mobs need to be colected, than we collecting em, and as a reward we receiving some events. 2x or 3x increased xp rates, boss spawn events, drop events, etc.

he mean like making of list of items and players need to make complete it for exp events ( but you still wan't big exp events in weekends )
    there is no sense to make 2x event all the weekend and after that making a bigger event for some hours
    i don't really know how this exp rates work
    i think when they set it to x9 that mean the x2 from base exp

Disasamble bag is for weapons/decos/ornaments create ( we can get a key to open that bag like B or other not used key ) so we can open it just when we want to check it

Basic rates are 6x, at weekends its 9x. So it's only 1.5x. We can get after collection events like 2.5x, or 3x.

The reason this server only ever goes up to x9 is because the GM tools are broken. If the GMs go above x9 the exp rate gets reset back to x1.

The GMs and the Mods have been toying with ideas for different events, collection events being one of these ideas. We're just trying to figure out prizes etc, if anyone has any suggestion as to what they'd like to see prize wise please let us know.

The disassemble bag is not useless, you just have to use it lol.

Items were made Non-Dropable along time ago over on GC and it carried over to Suba when we got the server. Dropping items is a big problem when it comes to players duplicating items etc, hence why it was stopped in the first place.