Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reporting other players!

Default Reporting other players!

Hi folks,

Recently there have been a few threads reporting that certain members of the community have been hacking/glitching the game. As much as we appreciate your help in finding these individuals we'd really like it if instead of posting on the forums, could you please send a ticket to the GMs including all the evidence etc.

The reason for this is because, though your intentions may be noble, there is no guarantee the people you are accusing have actually committed an offense and posting their names all over the forums may cause the player to gain an unwarranted bad reputation.

Thank you all for your help and please carry on the good work. Stay vigilant and again, report all wrong doing via the ticket system.

dont you think this will just slow down work from GM's? its low already...we talk with them 2 days after they patch something...proofs? what proofs can i get about some1 that i think he refine hack or whatever....u cant bring any solid proofs beside "your thinking he's cheating"

Just send your accusations with any evidence you may have eg. Video footage of someone speed hacking, to the GMs via the ticket system.
    Don't post it on the forums.

I think 9D subagame have an anti hack system management is very good.
    I play and all my friends think so. because we have not discovered or found fraud (or the intervention of any software on the game)

I again confirmed 9D subagame very clean no sign of bugs or hacks!

* thank you! I love 9D 9D ... because a healthy

Quote Originally Posted by EssenceOfLife View Post
    I think 9D subagame have an anti hack system management is very good.
    I play and all my friends think so. because we have not discovered or found fraud (or the intervention of any software on the game)

I again confirmed 9D subagame very clean no sign of bugs or hacks!

* thank you! I love 9D 9D ... because a healthy
    lul...ur just....

Quote Originally Posted by Sercova View Post
    Just send your accusations with any evidence you may have eg. Video footage of someone speed hacking, to the GMs via the ticket system.
    Don't post it on the forums.
    Yo! May i ask what kind of hacks? There are buggs in every 9d server btw, like transfering "non storable" items trough storage, but thats NOT a hack, its a bugg, which is very abusable theese days. Some ppls know abt it, others have no idea, anyway this was just 1 example, thats why im asking what kind of hacks:S? Maybe u/alex are refering to that "trading hack" if it is so, i agree cos a ROtard was alrdy hacking today in front of Cidopuck today lolz, was very epic Only way to avoid hackers like those is to make stand, never trade them
    Last edited by 352g; July 7th, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

You know, the usual. Speedhacks, Weapons with stupidly OP stats. Those kinds of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sercova View Post
    You know, the usual. Speedhacks, Weapons with stupidly OP stats. Those kinds of things.
    OP options on weap it can be based on luck also...and speed hack mhmm.... cos buff + speed pill = cap speed, alrdy tested, cap speed even if i was on major pennalty, i dont see any reason using speed hack, just my opinion, no flame pls

Quote Originally Posted by 352g View Post
    OP options on weap it can be based on luck also...and speed hack mhmm.... cos buff + speed pill = cap speed, alrdy tested, cap speed even if i was on major pennalty, i dont see any reason using speed hack, just my opinion, no flame pls
    Stupidly OP stats he means "116161 strenght" for example...
    Spe ed hack is like a teleport xD

oh well...i see now many tards in hefei hacking with "trading" i have no idea how they pass the gameguard with that, but sucks cos now nobody wants to trade anymore "items for items" all will prefer stand ---> buy with $$ only, and here its quite hard to make $$ especially if u dont use item mall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast