Thread: Tender Stone Collection Suggestion

Default Tender Stone Collection Suggestion

Many players need tender stones to refine weapons +12+ (and cloths also).

My idea is to put this collection at Clinics of LD/ICY/TIBET like other pills,but make it harder, for example with 100 flowstone middle and 100 scent herb you can make a TS (100% TS).

GM should only ask devs this new item in the clinic collection, and we won't need to buy a lot of scales for a +12+...
    Waiting for feedback!
    Last edited by Ihgyug2; July 8th, 2014 at 05:40 AM.

Good idea, we need TS really bad! Maybe we are getting some on next event? But that is way too easy, maybe 1/4 or 1/2 of those resources and ~10-25%change of success. I wont even bother trying ref higher than +10 without TS. It is not worth wasting 7scales, 2tears, js to end up with a +11/12 weapon..

Quote Originally Posted by LanG13 View Post
    Good idea, we need TS really bad! Maybe we are getting some on next event? But that is way too easy, maybe 1/4 or 1/2 of those resources and ~10-25%change of success. I wont even bother trying ref higher than +10 without TS. It is not worth wasting 7scales, 2tears, js to end up with a +11/12 weapon..
    i agree 100% adding ts's in game but i will chop my lil worm in 2 if they add now after i reffed my weap

Hmm...it would be a nice idea but that is to easy ...and till we will have CCD, yess put a colection and a refine pack(5scales,1tear,5TS,100BE) in IM but for a limited time like 1ce every 3 month`s

at GC you can farm resources in the CC Dungeon to make TS100%... so i guess that eventually that possibility could also be applied here once we get the ICY and TIBET maps tested and fix the bugs that may arrise ( hopefully none, but you never know )

I just wonder how people were able to make already BBOE if where you can create them starts in ICY.... just a thought

CK-Beauty - Merciless Healer
    CK--Beauty - Merciless Hybrid
    CK---Beauty - Merciless Nuker
    No Mercy Hero League

I know you can get BBOEs from the master/disciple shop.

Anyways, I'd love to see collections added to the game for a lot of things, Lucid/Magic Decos for one. (Collections that don't involve disassembling Item Mall items) so yeah a collection for Tender Stones would be awesome.

Getting the Devs to code that into our version though, that's another story =/

BBOEs were from TGW, General Wei in CC4 and hp boss (i'm not sure about this one). As for CC dungeon, that comes after LL which is scheduled for November (i hope it comes sooner than planned like they did with Tibet) so i assume CC dung will be in December or New Year's Eve
    But are getting Summer Event, Full Moon Event, Halloween Event, Christmas Event, New Years Event so hopefully TS will be included

True.... in a way I personally think is cool that they are doing updates slower than other publishers.. at least they are giving it time to test and make sure no HUGE bugs are messing around...

I guess we can live with events till next year

CK-Beauty - Merciless Healer
    CK--Beauty - Merciless Hybrid
    CK---Beauty - Merciless Nuker
    No Mercy Hero League

Ok, better if we get a collection also for scales/JS/DB, so we can get any IM item also in game and maybe a collection for refine scrolls +1 and +2 (very hard).

Now, I think best items for this collection should be fs/gt/statue of quilin or piece of steel (all very common items).

For example :

TS 100% colletion = 100 fs middle + 100 gt middle + 50 piece of steel

Scale = 500 fs middle + 500 gt middle + 250 statue of quilin + 250 piece of steel
    etc....if u got any ideas about items, post it.
    Last edited by Ihgyug2; July 10th, 2014 at 04:53 AM.