Thread: Better EXP from quests suggestion!

Default Better EXP from quests suggestion!

Increased exp (and rewards) from quests would help people on level up and improve them. Now most of the quests, especially low level ones, are near useless because of the little exp they give and bad rewards.
    Also, I find questing is more funny than grind xD

I've always wanted quests to be more worthwhile.
    Questing should help supplement the long grind times not waste time you could be spending on grinding.
    Recently when we did the tibet test and I got the IM12 test character for it, I spent some time doing all the quests in the game that I could do up to IM12. It gave me about 7%...that's how bad the exp from quests is so yeah I agree with you 100%

It`s been a long time since i was doing quests on high lvl but if i remember corect the quest`s stop about DB8-10(can`t remember exactly) so till later on what u can do except grind??

Quote Originally Posted by RudeBway View Post
    It`s been a long time since i was doing quests on high lvl but if i remember corect the quest`s stop about DB8-10(can`t remember exactly) so till later on what u can do except grind??
    At that level you should be able to grind at Charged mobs...but atm we haven't them.