Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart Event Suggestions

Default Lucent Heart Event Suggestions

Due to the current events for this month being mainly Feed My Pet and Boss Chaos, I would like to see what events everyone would like to have either resurrected or added to the game. When you give your suggestion, please provide details on the following:

--Name of Event
    --Event Description

I would like to start us off with an example of an event that I remember from beanfun....

Event Name: Step Up Dance Event
    Event Description: Players would create their own custom dances and submit them via youtube, the player (or players if they submit it to the team or guild category) will win a prize depending on the category that they submit the custom dance to. Players were allowed to use their own music if they chose to do so... so long as the dance was their own creation and was made during the event's duration.... and this event takes place in the forums.

So what events would everyone like to see in Lucent Heart?
    Last edited by FireWOLF109LH; July 9th, 2014 at 07:49 PM.

Event Name: Race Blitz
    Event Description: Players will gather their beloved mounts and compete against others in the racing field. This event shall go in tournament style; the first two players will be admitted to go to the next round. On the final round, prizes will be given based on where they placed. Maps will be chosen based on each round. For the first one, it will be Hercules Racetrack; the second one will be Sacred Forest Racetrack; the third one will be Phantom Corridor Racetrack, and so on. All races will be in "Quick Team Race" in order to ensure organization and quickness. Each team will consist of three players each (numbers will be subject to change based on how many join this event).

Also for your event suggestion if we have to create customs during the event, can there at least be Dance Step Memory Cards provided for each participant?
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; July 9th, 2014 at 07:55 PM. Reason: punctuations suck

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

GM Dance off:
    Minimum Requirement: 2 GMs
    2 GMs gather players in activity scene. First GM is on the left side of carpet facing 2nd GM on right side, the 2 GMs dance battle against each other. Players decide which GM they want to support during dance off, for this they have to go left side OR right side of the carpet.

Optional: Reward players who supported winner GM with better event items.

Seasonal Events:
    We never had a proper Christmas Event, Valentine's day event, Eastern event. All previous game versions had these events with proper events NPCs & event Items. Now all event items on Cashmall and seasonal events gone forever.

Please fix this & ASAP

I doubt it will ever happen but i will definitely continue to sugggest seasonal events.....

I dont exactly remember all the events in old lh, but I agree with Sayomi that we should get seasonal events. I remember two years ago in JP Lh, they had a christmas event where everyday at a certain times, people who wanted to participate in the event got teleported to a map that looked exactly like gold port. On the map, people had to go to certain areas on the map and retrieve items (cant remember exact details). You got 2 or 3 special skills made especially for the event and there were robot sants roaming the map to try to catch people. Each time you completed a run, you would get presents (?) you would open and if you colelcted enough you could trade them in for a santa cat pet or a chick in a reindeer outfit (passive pet). This idea might still be pretty far from our version but just a slight idea for now.

Girls vs Boys: It was where the girls and boys would have a competition with each other with doing like random things. Like making a square of heart. I think there us to be a question or something thrown into it. I can`t remember. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by FireWOLF109LH View Post
    Due to the current events for this month being mainly Feed My Pet and Boss Chaos, I would like to see what events everyone would like to have either resurrected or added to the game. When you give your suggestion, please provide details on the following:

--Name of Event
    --Event Description

I would like to start us off with an example of an event that I remember from beanfun....

Event Name: Step Up Dance Event
    Event Description: Players would create their own custom dances and submit them via youtube, the player (or players if they submit it to the team or guild category) will win a prize depending on the category that they submit the custom dance to. Players were allowed to use their own music if they chose to do so... so long as the dance was their own creation and was made during the event's duration.... and this event takes place in the forums.

So what events would everyone like to see in Lucent Heart?
    Why do you start thread about events?!?! You are FORUM MOD, you are NOT GM for now!

And no GM posted here!
    And your event is abit of racist, especially youtube part because some Countries like the one i am from(Germany) can't watch music videos on YouTube! Its sufficient that music is playing in background meaning most event clips would be region locked for my country.

Again: If you want to do events this urgent, tell SubaGames to promote you to GM & see what you will you get ....

EDIT: A word on seasonal events:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_...deral_holidays
    As you can see on this list for example, SubaGames many had opportunies to do seasonal events even in this month, they just don't care!
    And you still having same position is excellent proof of much they care for this game!!!
    Last edited by Sayomi; July 10th, 2014 at 07:07 AM.

Thank you all for the feedback so far! I will continue to check in over the month, and then the GM team can make some decisions for the events next month

Quote Originally Posted by Sayomi View Post
    Why do you start thread about events?!?! You are FORUM MOD, you are NOT GM for now!
    I asked him to make this thread while I was out of the office. There is a lot of communication that happens between the GM team and the Moderators, even if it isn't all publicly displayed.

We are still getting our bearings in this game, and are still working to figure out what the player base needs, and what's actually viable for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayomi View Post

And no GM posted here!
    And your event is abit of racist, especially youtube part because some Countries like the one i am from(Germany) can't watch music videos on YouTube! Its sufficient that music is playing in background meaning most event clips would be region locked for my country.

Again: If you want to do events this urgent, tell SubaGames to promote you to GM & see what you will you get ....

EDIT: A word on seasonal events:
    Public holidays in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    As you can see on this list for example, SubaGames many had opportunies to do seasonal events even in this month, they just don't care!
    And you still having same position is excellent proof of much they care for this game!!!
    What is wrong with you?

Regarding the seasonally events, I've found an old facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/lucentheart/events

There's a list of them with description describing the events, might give you idea or two how to carry them out.
    Last edited by Zackhario; July 10th, 2014 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    If you plan to blame me for something than bad luck, all i said is OK.

Think about it:GMs have to tell a FORUM MOD to do his job on FORUM? This is ok? What you thinking?!

Btw:
    I use this opportunity to post 2nd list too:
    Public holidays in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDIT: Zack i checked your links there are ZERO event descriptions there, can you please quote these here, if you care enough...
    Last edited by Sayomi; July 10th, 2014 at 02:22 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast