Thread: Competitive VPG Draft

Default Competitive VPG Draft

Hello i am the owner of VPG "Viper Penta Gaming" i started this little thing because i used to play a lot of drafts and i found it pretty cool that you can host one yourself so i thought i would just start ^ ^, well i am not all that professional or anything so feel free to not be so formal.

I will be streaming the Draft on Twitch.TV, hopefully with a Friend or Someone who is willing to join me to commentate in the draft it adds extra fun for me and hopefully for the others that watch too haha, sadly there will be no prices in the Draft maybe next time might think of something but mainly this is for fun and people who want to go against others competitively, so should i start with the rules ? and how it goes ?.

Please read all of this i know it's a lot but you need to know this you need to

How it goes

Ok basically we will be using a system such as in every team goes against another team not at the same time you will have to wait for your turn it is not going to take long so please be patient because we are trying to give everyone a chance, then if one team losses the Team that losses the players on that team are put in the sub channel for other teams who get into the finals or in a middle of the round up, and need a player we will pick from order or if people want to make it more fair we will random it "Great chance of playing again if we random it"

[Simple Explanation] If your Team losses the 1st round you are out and put into the sub channel and someone will pick you or we will random it if someone needs you

There are going to be 12 teams or if there are not enough people lower teams, each team will be going against another please take screenshots in the beginning and end of your games so i can confirm the actual results or Join the Staff room on Mumble there is no password and please i beg you after the game ends tell me the results cause i am using a draft bracket and everything showing each teams results

Please Password protect your rooms and tell your oponents the password via chat or tell me what team you are going against and the password to your room and i will join their team mumble room and tell them myself which is better in my opinion, I know don't worry about me i have a lot of patience

You must have a Mic

Mode : Bomb Mode

It's 5 v 5 , 9 Bomb Rounds, 1 Referee on each side only in finals before finals we will probably random which match to stream

To make it fair we will random teams and maps (:

[Wait?? what about communication with our teams we need that right!?!?]

We have you covered Click Here to download Mumble your name on mumble must be your INGAME NAME!

The Mumble IP

The Mumble Port

[I think someone is hacking what do i do ?]

Inform me on Mumble just join the Staff Room and i will Team viewer them if a lot of people reporting of him hacking

[Wait what about if i disconnect or crash on accident]

Your teammates and the other team have to and i say HAVE TO LEAVE THE GAME and wait till you come back if you or a teammate does not come back in 5-10 minutes or so contact me on Mumble or on the Stream chat i will be sitting looking at the chat and scores for each Team

Rules:

1. You may only use defaults such as M4 / AK47 / MP5 / G36 / M3 / M4A1 / M24

As a Secondary i think you get the drill [G17] [Melee Default Melee] [Grenade Slots Default Frag Grenade M67] [M18 Smokie] [CTS Flashies] are fine also

2. To make this simple for you, you may not use anything that gives you a advantage No fancy clothes, Just use the default clothes, [No Accessories] [No Pets] [No Dance Cards] [No Functional Things] [No Armbands]

If i missed anything or didn't explain anything well please tell me, A time for the draft will be set probably early evening 9 pm Central latest so Thanks for reading all of this
    Last edited by Riao123F4OluS2t; July 24th, 2014 at 01:50 AM.

Mate, this community has a really bad turn up when it comes to drafts and tournament, especially when it there are no prizes involved.
    IGN: GoID

Previous IGNs: BurgerKiing, Trollzsaur, xBatManx, BruceWayne, XLoveBanditX, GoldWeenus, BurgerKlng, CupidShuffle, Trollz.

Level: 94

Clan: Royal

Quote Originally Posted by TroIIz View Post
    Mate, this community has a really bad turn up when it comes to drafts and tournament, especially when it there are no prizes involved.
    Hmm ok ^ ^ it's sad how people do it for mostly prizes these days i thought it was for fun.
    Last edited by Riao123F4OluS2t; July 24th, 2014 at 02:33 AM.

welp. MrsTwist here. ill be sure to hook this tourny up with at least some MP or Gold prizes. I'll do the best i can to help get this up and running

Quote Originally Posted by ThinTwist View Post
    welp. MrsTwist here. ill be sure to hook this tourny up with at least some MP or Gold prizes. I'll do the best i can to help get this up and running
    Thank you so much you don't know how much you made my day better