Thread: Free cash shop items for current M.A.T players!

Default Free cash shop items for current M.A.T players!

Hi all, Sekai here.

As many of you may already know, Mission Against Terror, along with PristonTale, got Greenlit on Steam a few weeks ago (view this post). On behalf of the SubaGames Staff and Carlmundo, I would first like to thank everyone that supported M.A.T. during this process, whether or not you had the ability to vote for the game on Greenlight, as I understand some of you were not able to vote for the game due to your Steam account restrictions.

Because of that, I would like to offer some cash shop item rewards for the players that attempted to vote, but could not vote due to their account limitations. These are the same rewards that the voters will get, while stocks last.

If you fit the aforementioned category and want to claim your reward, please add me on Steam by clicking here. Before you add me, please make sure you are online and available to chat on Steam, either through the Steam platform or through the Steam web browser, as I will not accept friend requests from offline users. These rewards will be distributed manually by me, so please do be patient if I do not accept your friend request right away or tell you to wait a while. To ensure that no one claims the rewards twice with alternative Steam accounts, you might be asked to verify some things. I have the right to refuse your rewards if I deem your account suspicious in any way. To redeem the rewards, please go to the M.A.T key Manager. If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please leave a reply to this forums thread.

For the voters that are waiting for their rewards, Carlmundo and I are currently working to get the codes to you through the email you reserved with. Due to some issues with the WGN distribution system, this will take longer than expected, but I will be updating you once more progress is made.

Thanks again to all the M.A.T players for your continued support, and a big thanks to the SubaGames Staff for providing these item rewards!

-Sekai

P.S Try out Bounty Hounds, a Sci-Fic MMORPG!

Versión traducida al español aqu*.
    Last edited by Anzeis; July 25th, 2014 at 06:05 AM.

Nice, I'll forward this in the game.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Lol Hope they dont run out fast , Mat Player- IGN KiwiNinja

i already add u.but still confuse how to comment at ur profile because 1st time in steam D:

I like that IGN: KyoHiruka :3