Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban Please!

I re-post the video to quick play on forum.

As you can see, I am IM11 with 27k hp and I die in just one hit. And that guys has been reported on other topic still run and farm in game (at least, he can kill me two times, only one hit for each). You can see it here: https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...392#post694392

So I suggest not only block his ID, find all char has been logged on this IP. Also, All char his trade have to block.
    _K_ (Immortal 12): Alone in the world
    Malthael (LS1): Angle Of Death from Diablo 3 now come to 9dragons.

rk1r.jpg q3n8h.jpg
    surprise with these item

Remove all Blood Dragon weapon and FIX this PROBLEM BEFORE YOU RELEASE LOULAN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    _K_ (Immortal 12): Alone in the world
    Malthael (LS1): Angle Of Death from Diablo 3 now come to 9dragons.

But I don't know how it can actually work. Isn't damage meant to be server sided? Interesting and sad.

Needs to be fixed asap
    Last edited by BloodStainedSword; July 28th, 2014 at 04:33 AM.

I just found another dmg hacker, killing mobs in 2 hits with some low lvl non refined spear. Can't do anything - he was masked and I wasn't able to kill him....Or maybe it's the same person? Still not banned?
    AxeHeal - BoT Healer - IM12

Selling almost any C10 book (warrior, healer, hybrid buffs all clans - no ck books) and few c11 also PSH weapons
    - pm in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yabuszko View Post
    I just found another dmg hacker, killing mobs in 2 hits with some low lvl non refined spear. Can't do anything - he was masked and I wasn't able to kill him....Or maybe it's the same person? Still not banned?
    More and more. Some char with mask. They can kill mobs in 1-2 hits. Not banned = sever die

Supper Man

Hey folks, i've merged the two topics discussing this bug.

I've had a word with the GMs and they've informed me they have sent en email to Devs about this issue already but they are going to keep pressing the issue as it is a huge game breaker. I'll try to keep you all posted with any information about this.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast