Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DoMO Memories

All the Screen Shot's I have left </3.

Most actually are of me kissing/hugging my Petz(Alts) or funny glitches since they where posted on SS in forums for those reasons so those where actually saved for mess destruction when me Pc crashed.^^ Still really upsetting to think about I have 100s of SS I just loved taking them like all the time every day lol soooo yeah</3
    Last edited by AnAngelsSweetKiss; July 30th, 2014 at 01:40 PM.

Waiting in Hope for Domo

Honestly one of my favourite moments in DOMO still has to be this
    471581_10150850540980547_1621671412_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticLiz View Post
    I made an album then thought it'd be a great idea to make a thread so we could all share fan art, screenies, videos and/or stories from our own gaming experiences in DoMO.. no matter which server or publisher its from!

Here are some screenies to get us started..

Attachment 27303 Me (Elizavetta)and Dija (DijaKat..?) making a boob sandwich out of Mir (LoverofMir).. such fun lol (I don't remember everyone's usernames)
    Attachment 27304 Me and Mir on our mounts
    Attachment 27305 A group pic of our tiny guild "Kinky Kittens"
    Attachment 27306 A funny toon w/ the booger picking merchant we all love <3
    Attachment 27307 Zombie photobombing..
    omg... no way! Hi liz! You may not remember me. (Amphrosia) Was in/co-lead <Quiet_Serenity>

~~~~~~~~~
    Picture Heavy
    ~~~~~~~~~

Only a few memories were saved...
    I'll miss my "Billionaire" title

My main, 55 sham, 40+ BM, 30+ Doc, 10-15 on everything else

I miss my little Godesses!!!

^
    Yeah... i was broke >.>

cool action shot!

Did anyone else get this glitch?

I tried to submit a custom costume to Aeria for production. I thank Eva for being a lovely model.

I think it would be awesome if they took my second costume submission and tried to implement it into the new domo. I know it's done with Grand Fantasia avatars, but the concept is there.

My last two are dedicated to one of my best friends in game... Az (Cotton on forums iirc) With whom I would plop next to her afk body for hours until she came back simply because it erked her. lol

Last edited by RRukus; August 4th, 2014 at 06:16 AM.

Wow! Love these! Been mia for awhile because my motherinlaw was visiting.. so sorry for the late reply! But these are awesome. I always loved the mecha costume. I wish aeria hadn't flooded the market w/ it :[ And I loved those blue mecha wigs. they looked so cool, but I wish they had made them to match the mecha outfits better.

Me and another girl.. (no idea who), came up w/ a costume submission idea right after softstar abandoned domo. For those of you who aren't aware of how 3d mesh/mapping wrks, I'll explain...

So you have a wire frame.. like a chicken wire frame you build before you papermachet. Here's a picture to help you follow: http://www.miv.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/dohi/...7-ims/fig2.gif

Now you have a an image-map. Basically the paint/paper-pulp you put on your chicken wire sculpture. heres an image map example: http://puu.sh/bk4iP/ebd18016e6.jpg An image-map lays over your 3d mesh, to add color, shadows, etc. It's usually just a jpg, gif or png. Usually, its a shown as a wireframe guide, to help you know where things are at first, but you publish it in a finished form w/o the lines.

Here's the fun part: The developer can (as long as they are licensed to do so) use any existing costume, softstar designed for the game and replace the softstar designed image map, w/ anything they want. If they released the imagemaps to the public, the communities artist could submit costume ideas so easily! I think aeria may of done something similar to this toward the end, but it wasn't as open as it should of been.
    Last edited by LunaticLiz; September 3rd, 2014 at 04:28 PM.

Sapphire - AGE 2008-2012 : Pandora - SUBA 2015- Present

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticLiz View Post
    Wow! Love these! Been mia for awhile because my motherinlaw was visiting.. so sorry for the late reply! But these are awesome. I always loved the mecha costume. I wish aeria hadn't flooded the market w/ it :[ And I loved those blue mecha wigs. they looked so cool, but I wish they had made them to match the mecha outfits better.

Me and another girl.. (no idea who), came up w/ a costume submission idea right after softstar abandoned domo. For those of you who aren't aware of how 3d mesh/mapping wrks, I'll explain...

So you have a wire frame.. like a chicken wire frame you build before you papermachet. Here's a picture to help you follow: http://www.miv.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/dohi/...7-ims/fig2.gif

Now you have a an image-map. Basically the paint/paper-pulp you put on your chicken wire sculpture. heres an image map example: http://puu.sh/bk4iP/ebd18016e6.jpg An image-map lays over your 3d mesh, to add color, shadows, etc. It's usually just a jpg, gif or png. Usually, its a shown as a wireframe guide, to help you know where things are at first, but you publish it in a finished form w/o the lines.

Here's the fun part: The developer can (as long as they are licensed to do so) use any existing costume, softstar designed for the game and replace the softstar designed image map, w/ anything they want. If they released the imagemaps to the public, the communities artist could submit costume ideas so easily! I think aeria may of done something similar to this toward the end, but it wasn't as open as it should of been.
    Me and a friend played with this a bit on the client side only and re-skinned some models, I still have screenshots of pink Ruby somewhere ill find em and post em later along with what the raw texture looks like.
    Aeria IGN:
    SeanCT
    Contact List
    View: http://*******/I9Z23j Add: http://*******/CYsojp

Couldn't find the modified pink texture, just the in game shots...
    Aeria IGN:
    SeanCT
    Contact List
    View: http://*******/I9Z23j Add: http://*******/CYsojp

this is the only memory i need
    00000025.jpg

Aylus ; 8-bit captain

Quote Originally Posted by SeanCT View Post

Couldn't find the modified pink texture, just the in game shots...
    That's kinda neat ^ o ^ but not a fan of that colorization thoughz I love pink but Idk not loving that for some reason =o still that is really neat .<3

Waiting in Hope for Domo

Aww wish I had my old screenies. The PC I used to DOMO on had the BIOS battery crap and the hard drive got ruined after I got my current PC. Had so many fun screenies of my endless snowball rampages through EC, including a few silly glitch ones of animations hanging. My favorite was when I hit Destolation (original BDSM chairman) with a snowball while he was playing the the games in Seizer's Palace and the animation hung up to where he was frozen mid-fall so it looked silly. Not to mention all my costume screenies since I had a different costume I wore for each job class while I was playing that job :-(

^ seems to have happened to a lot of us from what I've seen on our Domo Forum I lost pretty much all my SS too my Pc crashed T///T </3 I only have a few I saved on Photobucket.

Waiting in Hope for Domo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast