Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Testers

Exclamation Closed Beta Testers

Hello!

As Closed Beta Players, it's very important that you bring anything and everything to our attention that just doesn't seem like it should be.

Any bugs, glitches, or errors you get should be cataloged here, for the convenience of the GMs writing up the bug reports for the developers.

Simply make a new thread detailing the bug, with a screenshot if appropriate. The more detail you have, the better.

Please make sure there isn't already a thread relating to the specific bug you are reporting. If there is, then provide your own evidence or theories in that thread.

Thank you!

Alright, let's try this game.
    I was two time BHO Beta Tester, so I think I can give you enough support to improve this new entry.

Greetings ~
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sounds good, will do

Keep an eye on the announcements thread to see when it's out! You can also sign up here for updates: Divine Souls

ahh there we go, let's do this

well, i know this game since 2011...

Quote Originally Posted by FLoopesSPT View Post
    This sounds like Bounty hounds online : o
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by FLoopesSPT View Post
    You've played since outspark first released aswell? nice to meet an "old" player like me :3

very nice and old players from outspark yes me too^^

I played Outspark's DS a long time ago, back when there were only fighters and slashers available. (Also tried BHO.) You people wanna make a guild or something?.. It would be nice to play together. Cheers~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast