Thread: Localization & Translations

Default Localization & Translations

This thread will be used by players to add in their suggestions and corrections for errors they notice in game that have to do with spelling, grammar, or general understanding from a North American/European perspective.

The team that developed this game are not english speakers, and I cannot edit every piece of text in game by myself!

Please post the error you notice, along with where exactly it can be found in the game. Screenshots and suggestions on how to fix it would be much appreciated!

Thank you all!

Ok so I'll start.

I noticed that, at least the Lv.15 COOKING craft items are wrong. I'm at the moment offline so I can't take screen shots or confirm what I'm saying BUT I did confirmed the details of the item wasnt correct... the problem is the following:

HP food is EXP
    MP food is HP
    EXP food is MP

I'll be updating this post once in a while, there's a lot more stuff for sure.

Great! Please try and include as many specifics as possible
    GM is Dog

Sorry for the long wait, here are some screens to explain what I was saying.

http://adf.ly/7659172/divinesouls

I had some edited with arrows and stuff but I cleaned my HDD and installed another windows version and I forgot to back up those print screens lol anyway, check it pls.
    Last edited by Tugasmo; August 29th, 2014 at 05:05 PM.

Noticed some weird grammar in one of the first (main) quests (correct me if I'm wrong, english is not my first language):
    "Go to dungeon where in Elonde Land" -> i would suggest something like "Go to the dungeon which is located in Elonde Land", or "Go to the dungeon located in Elonde Land".

"Report to NPC Jester where is Elan Blude" -> how about "Report the location of Elan Blude to NPC Jester"?

I am currently not able to submit any screenshots (already finished the quest...)

Hope this helps, coming back for more if I find anything else.
    Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyphant View Post
    Noticed some weird grammar in one of the first (main) quests (correct me if I'm wrong, english is not my first language):
    "Go to dungeon where in Elonde Land" -> i would suggest something like "Go to the dungeon which is located in Elonde Land", or "Go to the dungeon located in Elonde Land".

"Report to NPC Jester where is Elan Blude" -> how about "Report the location of Elan Blude to NPC Jester"?

I am currently not able to submit any screenshots (already finished the quest...)

Hope this helps, coming back for more if I find anything else.
    Greetings
    This is EXACTLY the kind of stuff I am looking for, thanks!

I'll talk to the boss about handing out a gift to people who are especially prolific in correcting these errors for us.
    GM is Dog