Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Phantom Warlock Class

Bruna may I ask if the Lightweight Armor that we craft from tailoring profession can be equip by phantom warlock since it has class restriction. Can you elaborate on this???

Quote Originally Posted by Ezri999SDjFa663 View Post
    Bruna may I ask if the Lightweight Armor that we craft from tailoring profession can be equip by phantom warlock since it has class restriction. Can you elaborate on this???
    Yes, you can equip it. The class restriction hasn't been updated

Quote Originally Posted by Ezri999SDjFa663 View Post
    Aleh already answered it; and I too mentioned it in the notes:
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post

Phantom Warlock Notes

1. Phantoms cannot use mounts while they are transformed.
    2. Phantoms cannot make a stall while they are transformed.
    3. Phantoms don't get a gachapon with equipment from the starry box.
    4. Only you can see your transformation, other players can't (a soon-to-be-fixed bug), so the other players will see you in your armor/outfit.
    5. Phantoms use lightweight armor (same as gunners).
    6. Phantoms can equip staffs, shields, 1h swords & 2h swords.
    7. Some Phantoms cannot unlock some astrolabe abilities (a soon-to-be-fixed bug).
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

hi guys i can't get the ring from the sewers for my warlock quest,when i open the box it's empty every thime...

Quote Originally Posted by XxLordVenusxX01 View Post
    hi guys i can't get the ring from the sewers for my warlock quest,when i open the box it's empty every thime...
    I have the same problem it seems to be a bug that is to be fixed

** UPDATE **

I've seen many people complaining about some bugs I've never encountered before so I made a new Phantom Warlock to test the class all over again. I have some info I want to add.

When the class was first implemented it came with some bugs/glitches. I tested it and made this guide.
    Regardless all these bugs, you could still play it fine.. but no more.

I recently made a new PW character and I'm afraid that ever since v9 was implemented, the bugs got worse.
    You can no longer complete "First Horay" & "Knights of the Card" quests because the drops required to complete these quests simply won't drop.

On First Horay you are supposed to retrive 12 Duanze Stem from Seedlings; I killed them for 30mins and not a single drop. I killed all mobs in both Breezing Land & Hercules Hill maps, just to make sure the new version didn't change the mob we're supposed to kill, but no mob droped them.

On Knights of the Card you are supposed to retrive the Proof of Knight from a chest in a dungeon. It was bugged before: you could also get it from the dungeon mobs but now, neither the chest or mobs drop it, and I made sure to kill all the mobs that were in the dungeon; Repeated it 10 times.

Without completing the quest "Knights of the Card", you can't adquire the so called "best transformation" - Divine Songstress.

I didn't test further after I encountered this but I belive that if you can't finish the Lv10 Job Change quest, you can't make the Lv36 Job Change quest either. So it seems like the Phantom Warlocks made after v9 was implemented cannot become a complete Phantom Warlock.

This said, I do not encourage any of you to make a Phantom Warlock character until the bugs are fixed.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Big Note the main issue with those quests is that they are not classified as "story" or "job" respectively. They show up as " ". If u want to see what I mean Bruna log in as your Phantom Warlock and look at the Quest log by pressing Q.
    http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/77510.gif

thank you Bruna ^^ it's really awesome now I will try to be a PW too XD

just when I will be make a fool or stupid by PW Division I will ask some questions XD if you are not busy and have some time so

Exclamation

No problem Lenon! You have me in your in-game friendlist so send me a mail if you have any questions.
    My PW is only Lv52 but I'll help you if it's within my abilities.

Also, I forgot I needed to update this..

** UPDATE **

Even if the quests are still bugged and you can't get any drops, you can still become a complete Phantom Warlock.
    All you have to do is send in a ticket and ask them to send you the quest drops.

You have to be careful when writting your ticket to avoid any kind of misunderstandings; they'll have a hard time replying if you gave them wrong info.

Here's a list of the Phantom Warlock bugged quests:

• First Foray - you need 12 Duanze Stem
    • Knights of the Card - you need 1 Proof of the Knight
    • (Switch Occupation) Knight's Trial [the dungeon part] - you need 1 Proof of the Knight

Please note that there are 2 different Proofs of the Knight so it's very important to specify which quest you're stuck with.

When filling a ticket asking for these drops, do make sure you include:

• Your character name
    • Your class ( = Phantom Warlock)
    • Your character Level
    • Bugged Quest
    • Missing Item(s)

Here's a rough ticket example:

I hope this update was helpful \o/
    If you have any other questions or more information you'd like to add to this thread (e.g: found another bug that wasn't listed) feel free to share!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast