Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Phantom Warlock Class

Exclamation [Guide] Phantom Warlock Class

How to: Phantom Warlock by BrunaLH

Lately, I've seen many players making tons of questions about Phantom Warlock class, so I decided to make this small guide for the current, new & upcoming players. If anyone has any kind of other information regarding this class please do share it in this thread. Thank you.

Becoming a Phantom Warlock

To become a Phantom Warlock one must first complete 4 of the 5 parts of "The Grand Tour" quest. On the 4th part Joseph will send you to Kari.
    Once you report the quest you'll get a new one and she'll send you to Grant. However, Grant is not the one who'll make you a phantom, Thomas will.
    If you look closely in your map you'll see that Thomas has an acceptable quest: the Phantom Warlock's quest.

Still, you can and should report the quest to Grant. Never say no to free EXP and rewards, am I right?
    After accepting the quest from Thomas you'll report it to him, get equipment and become a Phantom Warlock. Then you'll accept a new quest from him and he'll send you to the Phantom Warlock Tutor Wu Ma. This quest is kinda bugged, you are also able to report the quest to Miao-Li, a little NPC girl. Ignore the "?" on Miao-Li and report the quest to Wu Ma, she's the one who'll give you Phantom Warlock skills.

After you report the quest you'll automatically get your first skill/transformation - Transform into Seraph Knight. After that you can start buying skills that you can only use when you transform into the Seraph Knight. Seraph Knight uses melee skills, so for more damage you should use a two-handed sword. Although a one-handed sword + shield can be used too.

Phantom Warlock lv10 - Divine Songstress

Once you reach lv10 Wu Ma will have a new quest for you, its name is "Transformation Test". For this quest you'll need to adquire Cold Mask from the mob Disguised Mask in Breezing Land. Once you get it report back to Wu Ma and she'll give you a quest named "Knights of the Card". For this quest you'll need to enter the Deep Water Gate in Thereall's Sewer, located in Breezing Land, and retrive the Proof of Knight.

When you find the Thereall's Sewer you click on it and choose "Deep Water Gate (Level: 1)" to enter the maze.
    Once you're inside you have to kill mobs, find the room with the chest and open it to retrive the Proof of Knight. Please note that you can't open the chest when you're in battle mode, so you have to kill all the monsters inside the room and only then open the chest.

Got the Proof of Knight? Good! Now report the quest to Wu Ma and she'll give you a new transformation - Divine Songstress. Now you can also buy skills that can only be used when you're transformed into Divine Songstress. This transformation enables you to cast powerful spells (songs) so you should use a staff or a sword with spellpower when you're using it.

Phantom Warlock lv28 - Drakewolf

Time to get a new transformation! If you're level 28 you can now go to Gold Port and get a quest named "Wu Ma's Amulet" from Phantom Warlock Tutor Mina. Mina will ask you to retrive an amulet to Wu Ma, Thereall's Phantom Warlock Tutor. You'll need to walk your way back to Thereall and hand the amulet back to Wu Ma. After you report the quest, you'll get a new one named "Drakewolf form". Report it and you get a new transformation - Drakewolf. Drakewolf is somewhat like a mount; it increases your speed by 100 points PLUS 300 points if you use it's skill named Mad Dash.

Phantom Warlock lv36 - Hedge Sprite

Now that you're lv36 you can finally get Phantom Warlock's last transformation. For this you have to go to Gold Port, talk to Mina and accept a quest named "Moving On Up". Report the quest to Mitchell and accept the quest named "(Switch Occupation) Knight's Trial". For this quest you'll need to go to Water of Illusion and adquire 20 Obsidian from the Acient Boat Salvagers & 20 Cold Flame of the Deep Sea from Acient Boat Witches (nightime only).
    When you're done report back to Rita and accept the next quest. She'll send you to Murray Madhammer in Argos Bay.
    After you report to Murray do not accept the next quest: it will summon Elwood (a mob). Buff up first, make sure you're ready to fight and only then accept the quest. Kill Elwood, report the quest and accept the next one. This is the last JC (job change) quest, to complete it you'll need to enter a maze in Abandoned Mine and retrive the Proof of Knight.

When you get to the Abandoned Mine you click on Metallurgical Machine and choose "Testing Ground of Knight Regiment (Level: 1)" to enter the maze. This maze is quite harder than the one you did when you were lv10, so I recommend you to form a team or ask for help in zone chat. The picture below shows the path you should take to get into the room that has the chest. Please note that the room is full of mobs; you can't open the chest when you're in battle mode so you have to kill all the monsters to open the chest (or someone can lure them out & a player runs there to open it).

Finally you got the Proof of Knight! (Deja vu!) Now you can report back to Mitchell and accept a new quest named "Phantom Warlock Training". He'll send you to Mina and you'll get to choose a weapon as reward. Then she'll give you a quest named "Hedge Sprite Form" & you'll get your last transformation - Hedge Sprite. Hedge Sprite is a cute little bunny that happens to be a good healer, so when you're using this transformation you should equip a staff or a sword with spellpower.

You did it! You are now a complete Phantom Warlock! All you need to do now is level up, upgrade skills and learn how to switch transformations fast so you can give the best of you when you're fighting! GET THEM ALL!

Phantom Warlock Notes

1. Phantoms cannot use mounts while they are transformed.
    2. Phantoms cannot make a stall while they are transformed.
    3. Phantoms don't get a gachapon with equipment from the starry box.
    4. Phantoms use lightweight armor (same as gunners).
    5. Phantoms can equip staffs, magic shields, 1h swords & 2h swords.

I hope this guide was/is useful for some & helped you achiving your goals..
    If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll answer if I have the knowledge to do so. If I don't... well I'll still try to answer! xD

I'll see you in game!
    Last edited by Shiono; May 25th, 2016 at 09:43 AM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Awesome ^_^ Thanks for the info, Bruna

No problem Aoi-senpai!
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Hey this is helpful I didn't know there was a level 28 and 36 quest for this glad I checked it out thanks lol

Glad it was of some help Ixil!

Edit The part where you said, New and upcoming players, there ain no UPCOMING PLAYERS LOL but its a nice guide lol looks like a fun class to Fok around with
    <b><i><u><span style=font-family: Palatino Linotype>Smoke a good blunt</span></u></i></b>

*stickied*

(You forgot to actually sticky this)

OMG thanks this is sooo nice and helpful . Thanks for taking the time to do this all ^.^

I guess i am an upcoming player

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast