Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: we share n caring T5

Default we share n caring T5

Hello every player ept..
    Let we all share about T5 quest. My question is, what shouol be player to be perfect make final quest t5.. why i ask bcoz got player stuck at final quest. How about mech, ks and orther charter. ? Need more lvl or good item. ? My friend lvl 85 still cant end the quest coz keep dead.
    Very sad to him. My Fs done when lvl 80, but dead 14 time.. lol. Any idea guy..? Can we sharing..?

i am level 93 and could not complete the quest. i can't kill hestian. guess you have to level higher.

I killed hestian with my pike around early 9x using vanish + 10 to evade hestians summons and my mage did too around early 9x. My pike had 80d armor and boots aged to +12 and guantlets of his then were +12 angle guantlets and titan arm lets + 12. extreme spear +14 when i killed hestian. Not all my equipment was 80d on pike but was high aged. My mages 80d robe was + 11 and wand and eveything else was + 10. For best advantage and kill i would say high aged equipment and gear otherwise it would be hard to kill hestian but that was just for me. Maybe someone will say i killed hestian with no robe or armor just be funny but without statics i think only a few have killed hestian around 80 level with bare bones equipment and that is really hard to do and you have to be one of those players with rawl guts of steel and extremly hard core or have alot of patience to achieve that. I think my average is somewhere around a normal player with years of experience behind me to get my tier 5 thru aging high on my equipment. If you are 90 level with equipment aged at least + 10 i see no problem killing hestian but i haven't did it with a fighter or archer or even atlanta. Priestess i don't know about but i see quite a few that has tier 5 around pt. Oh i think i used enigma force also but mirage would do i think i used that with my mage. Pikes and mages do good at hestian that i know from my own experience that i can tell you. Interesting subject. I hope i shared some light on what i did to get tier 5.
    Last edited by megaman007; August 30th, 2014 at 08:22 PM.

I defeated Hestian at lvl 90 with my automech. Before T5 I did both 9x quests to get extra hp and skill points. I used javelin with 50hp/5% crit mix, shield with 50hp/4% block mix and santa suit with 4.0 abs and 40hp mix. My Extreme Shield skill was at lvl 10 to get the best block rating possible and inferna force for damage. This was enough to tank Hestian. The rest is similar to most - lure the Xetans away and kill Hestian.

MinervaMcGuyver - 10x automech
    Lempestest - 9x pikeman
    SandalHat - 9x pikeman
    AutoMatrix - 6x automech

Thank you for sharing, I really2 interested to all sharing hare.. My be so Lucky my fs can pas the final quest T5 lvl 80. ( used aging item + S hit item ) After i going reserch and take answer form other player, there tell me.. just the backup only problem and always spoil the quest..( i forget the moster name ) Hestians is no problem coz him atack is normal.. but the 2 GAY moster is Make we failed the quest.. Mr. Sandalhat, my mech lvl 85 still cant defect that gay also.. even my item +9 ... lol My plan for newbie .. if u want kill the GAY, u must keep away from another 2 GAY and kill Hestians solo.. U will be success 99% good luck !
    Last edited by 2Mie; August 31st, 2014 at 01:06 PM.

I killed hestian when I'm lvl 90 archer with 80d subs +10 all set run and gun easy
    IGN: [][hershey][] 10x Assasin

][hershey][ 10x Archer

lol My plan for newbie .. if u want kill the GAY, u must keep away from another 2 GAY and kill Hestians solo.. U will be success 99% good luck !
    And dont forget to get VL before go in..it helps

It took me til LVL 88 with my PRS to kill hestian and it took a whole lot of tries and aging before I could do it. Best thing to do is to run around until Xetans get bored with you and stop looking then just beat the crap out of hestian. Make sure to bring plenty of hp cause even though xetans are bored with you Hestian is still plenty strong. Also Xetans only stay bored for like 3 mins then some how they teleport to you and beat the crap out of you. (atleast in my experience)

But yeah my prs is the only char I have beaten Hestian with so far. It's really hard on my mage and assassin
    Oph3liak - 9x Priestess - Virtuosity
    Vudoo - 8x Magician - Divinorum
    Porcelynn - 8x Assassin - Virtuosity
    Lynkx - 7x Power Mech - Clanless

NagChampa - 7x Shaman - Clanless

GrimFatalis - 5x Pike - Clanless

Well on my 9x archer i had hard time to kill him. 80d set aged +8 and 80d bow +11.
    On my 9x prs it was a faceroll, i could tank hestian and 2 xetan without any swets( have 100 points in hp). 2x vring and robe +12 and 80d set aged +9.

On my atlanta i was lvl 98 and it was a faceroll too.. only had to kite the xetan away from him. 80d hands Archer spec +8 80d boots+5 80b bracelets not aged and fma celesto gem. 1 ka and 2x vring

On my assasin it was easy too on lvl 82. Had shop armor on 2x vring and vl from priest and 80d set +5 and +5 80c weapon

On my
    10x prs spaciepriest
    11x ata lekkerheid
    9x as thrillseeka

This morning I completed my T5 for my PRS, she is lvl 82. I used all 80d gear +4 mixed great shield and E Force. I defeated him on my fist try. The trick is run and get the Xetan stuck in the corners once they are in the corners i just moved side to side attacking Hestian with VB. I had VL lvl 10 and VB lvl 10 with no delay.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast