Thread: Mentoring

Default Mentoring

hey you know what I have never tried it but I believe it is like any other game, when ever you as a high level teams up with a low level and go out kill monsters that are the same level as the lower, the person you are trying to help will practically gain nothing from it... so I was thinking of the suba games team come up with a mentoring system, like some way to temporarily lower your level so you can team up with others and take on their quests and their monsters, so each parties would gain the same amount of exp, and gain some kind of aura skill or reward from doing so. this would increase the community towards helping noob player and etc..

Yeah, why not. I haven't used it much in other games I played, but it seems nice. Provided people don't make armies of alts in order to get the rewards, that is. (:
    But, if it takes away the fatigue, as in - I could do high level dungeons to get the exp/gear for my character, then I don't think many people would do the mentoring.

Default also...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaccs1170h06Qtv View Post
    hey you know what I have never tried it but I believe it is like any other game, when ever you as a high level teams up with a low level and go out kill monsters that are the same level as the lower, the person you are trying to help will practically gain nothing from it... so I was thinking of the suba games team come up with a mentoring system, like some way to temporarily lower your level so you can team up with others and take on their quests and their monsters, so each parties would gain the same amount of exp, and gain some kind of aura skill or reward from doing so. this would increase the community towards helping noob player and etc..
    Also I meant this towards lucent heart. since I play it anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by JNJ23 View Post
    Yeah, why not. I haven't used it much in other games I played, but it seems nice. Provided people don't make armies of alts in order to get the rewards, that is. (:
    But, if it takes away the fatigue, as in - I could do high level dungeons to get the exp/gear for my character, then I don't think many people would do the mentoring.
    when you have max lvl - in this very game it's 40lvl - you need no fatigue as these's no need to farm dng. also i can say that if there's no fatigue left you can easily go to any dungeon except raid boss and battlefield. the only difference is that you'll gain 1\10 of exp
    One of the best RU DS players ever