Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Common Errors

Default Common Errors

This is a fairly quick and dirty guide I created with the aim of helping the users struggling with errors or issues related to their game installation or configuration.

Runtimes/Frameworks

Before you post a problem, make sure you have the following runtimes and frameworks installed:

DirectX 9.0c
    Download DirectX 9.0c from Microsoft

Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x86)
    Download Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package from Microsoft Thanks to KiFastSystemCall for helping identify this issue. (https://subagames.com/DivineSouls/Downloads.aspx for necessary download). You must make sure you have the (x86) version, regardless if your operating system is 32 bits or 64 bits, you must have the (x86) version.

PhysX Software
    Download PhysX Software from NVIDIA

These runtimes/frameworks above will resolve issues related to PhysX, side by side configuration errors and initialization errors!

Graphics Cards Drivers

Please make sure you also have your latest graphic card drivers installed and updated:

AMD Cards
    Drivers for AMD graphics cards

NVidia Cards
    Drivers for nVidia graphics cards

If you start the launcher and you see "PhysX Initialization error" then you need to ensure you have done the following:

Installed the PhysX 9.13.1220 drivers: NVIDIA DRIVERS 9.13.1220

Updated your graphics card (Nvidia or AMD)

In Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/PhysX/Engine or Program Files (x86)/NVIDIA Corporation/PhysX/Engine make sure you have that installed and those directories. In the "Engine" directory should be a lot of different folders but you need to ensure you have the folders v2.7.1 to v2.8.3. The next thing you need to do is go back to Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/PhysX/ and under the "Common" directory you need to copy and paste both the cudart32_60.dll and cudart64_60.dll files to your Suba Games/Divine Souls directory.

That should fix the "PhysX initialization" error.

Credits

Thanks to KiFastSystemCall and Imfoomps for identifying some of the error solutions.
    Last edited by Cidopuck; August 15th, 2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: additional information

+ helpfull to the max!

Quote Originally Posted by Danxdumble38S2Y View Post
    + helpfull to the max!
    Give a shout out to KiFastSystemCall and Imfoomps for the help as well!

I cannot edit my thread so I will add this error step to the original thread when I can. If you start the launcher and you see "PhysX Initialization error" then you need to ensure you have done the following:

In Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/PhysX/Engine or Program Files (x86)/NVIDIA Corporation/PhysX/Engine make sure you have that installed and those directories. In the "Engine" directory should be a lot of different folders but you need to ensure you have the folders v2.7.1 to v2.8.3. The next thing you need to do is go back to Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/PhysX/ and under the "Common" directory you need to copy and paste both the cudart32_60.dll and cudart64_60.dll files to your Suba Games/Divine Souls directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie76 View Post
    I cannot edit my thread so I will add this error step to the original thread when I can. If you start the launcher and you see "PhysX Initialization error" then you need to ensure you have done the following:

I have added it to the OP. Thank you for the awesome help!

Nice job Jamie76, very nice structured follow up, I am trying to give you a like but i cannot find the like button on the forum -.-'

---

I notice one of the bugs i posted yesterday was removed from the board, why did this happen??
    Shall I private message the gm's with future findings instead of posting in the bug forum??

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFastSystemCall View Post
    Nice job Jamie76, very nice structured follow up, I am trying to give you a like but i cannot find the like button on the forum -.-'

---

I notice one of the bugs i posted yesterday was removed from the board, why did this happen??
    Shall I private message the gm's with future findings instead of posting in the bug forum??

Cheers.
    Usually certain bugs are read by the staff but removed to prevent the public from playing around with them. I suggest messaging Cido privately.

If you are experiencing run time errors or any errors in general, you can always create a thread in the "Help and Support" section with the results of your log file.

The default path is: C:\Suba Games\Divine Souls\Logs and the log name looks like "Log20140816_1740". Copy the entire log and paste it in as a reply. The log file is a detailed file containing everything from launching the client, connecting to the server, logging in to the game, rendering the graphics for the game and anything in between those lines.

Please add this to the OP.

Exclamation

What do i use for this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by GodsGothicArmyAngel View Post
    What do i use for this?
    That issue requires you to make sure you have all the downloads in the first post.

For now though, our servers are closed and will be reopened next week for Open Beta, so also try redownloading the new version of the client.
    GM is Dog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast