Thread: Share appreciation for shaman??

Question Share appreciation for shaman??

Hi! I was thinking shaman might be a incredibly underrated class and that saddens me. All ive seen so far are leeching shamans to summon advent midranda for high lvl people but nobody seems to take them out for having true parties and i think you guys are missing a lot of fun. Recently ive watched a video from this new map the korean server has, and it features a shaman doing what they are apparently supposed to do and i decided to try it out myself... And its amazing!!

(Not for advertising!)

Has anybody else tried to actually PLAY as shaman? If so, i'd really love to hear what you think?
    Jionalith 11x Assassin
    Skuinkla 11x Priestess
    Vesker 10x Shaman

BloodySpain Vice Leader

There has a sub-forum for Shaman class discussion. Please talk in there.
    http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/8184/e9kq.jpg

i see the shaman leeching. i bet there is more then crowd control spell he can use there. i bet there is atleast 1 filler spell to be use...

Shaman's skill is so weak and yet his mana cost is so much. For example, Scratch lvl 1 is 75 mp and Mouring of Pray lvl 1 is 110 mp. This is Yedang at it best. We tested him from lvl 1- 40. Yep, we are good to go live. Seriously, there is no justification to have these skills cost that much of mana. He does not have MP passive regeneration like priest or agony like mage. His passive skill inner peace is a joke. What is the point of having 25% increase in MP when you already have 2000 MP because your main strength is spirit. Oh yeah, I can drink 5 potions of Mystic mana instead of 4 with my passive. My guess Yedang was greedy with their design. Oh let make people use mana down to play him effectively ($$$). They really need to redesign him.

Well i think shamans arent made to kill alone. I have found nice things to do as a shaman and its all about support and its brilliant. Thinking that way i guess their true strenght lies on the fact everybody loves to party with you, specially melees. Also ive noticed Soul Manacle seems to stun bosses, but i still need to test it more carefully. Do try to become a suporter and not a damage dealer, its different and refreshing to have that role without being called a leech
    Jionalith 11x Assassin
    Skuinkla 11x Priestess
    Vesker 10x Shaman

BloodySpain Vice Leader

I could not finish tier 5 quest. I guess I will have grind to 100 to do the quest. His tier 1-3 atk skills are useless to me. I am using tier 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Jionalith View Post
    Well i think shamans arent made to kill alone. I have found nice things to do as a shaman and its all about support and its brilliant. Thinking that way i guess their true strenght lies on the fact everybody loves to party with you, specially melees. Also ive noticed Soul Manacle seems to stun bosses, but i still need to test it more carefully. Do try to become a suporter and not a damage dealer, its different and refreshing to have that role without being called a leech

I don't mind what's the stat have for the debuffing skills really good
    IGN: ForceAtalanta