Thread: Dungeon Instance Save/Refresh

Default Dungeon Instance Save/Refresh

imgur: the simple image sharer Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

What's unstable about it? Shows full green bars at the bottom right, never flicked to 2 or 1 bars, internet didn't crash or stop for a second, nothing else disconnected, internet ping and speeds are just fine, one second I'm about to finish the boss now I lose out on drops, the exp, the quest finishes, and lose fatigue in the process?

My feedback is of course, that's really annoying especially considering how long and tedious it is to finally reach the boss on hard mode with the games current issues, my suggestion would be that if you're playing solo and atleast halfway through the dungeon, and you "disconnect" don't instantly delete the instance, give atleast 5min for them to log back in and continue.

I wouldn't mind redoing that room again with the boss at full hp, that's perfectly fine. This feature would be available until the boss dies, and as an added bonus there's been a lot of complaints about npcs getting bugged or vanishing, instead of having to completely re-do the entire dungeon again, starting off at the last room you were at with a room refresh would be great.

I do recall some games that offered this function, and it was very nice to have. I strongly do not believe anything on my end happened with my internet, so I don't believe this could be a bug to be fixed, thus feedback&suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Letsu View Post
    I wouldn't mind redoing that room again with the boss at full hp, that's perfectly fine. This feature would be available until the boss dies, and as an added bonus there's been a lot of complaints about npcs getting bugged or vanishing, instead of having to completely re-do the entire dungeon again, starting off at the last room you were at with a room refresh would be great.
    But then the mobs shouldn't give exp if you've already killed them, I imagine it could be exploited in a way?

Unplugging your modem and logging back into DS to clear the room multiple times seems far less efficient compared to turning in the repeatable quests, but I don't feel like doing the math - you have a point sure, no exp for that room aslong as you can get the end dungeon exp at the end.

In the end that all seems to stem from the massive annoyance which is fatigue, such as how I just ran out in the room before the boss room, now simply because at the very end I don't have the fatigue to cover the very last room, my exp gains just turned from +90k to +9k. I don't understand why fatigue is so punishing, but they've stated twice now that they're trying/want to get fatigue removed, which would solve any real abusive issues with this leaving it fully positive and sustaining the fun for the players instead of making it a hassle just to play the game.