Thread: Guild VS Guild UK.

Default Guild VS Guild UK.

wanted to talk to you about a serious problem you guys are forgeting
    GvG
    the LH you adopted is a merge of LH UK and US
    and the GvG timing is totaly unfair for the UK people like 2-3AM for most of us
    it serve the US players only
    so Im asking for a change please!
    I'm not the only one asking for it
    all UK players (*glare Ness*)
    and already lots of UK players left cause of that
    I realize most players are US by now so it would be quite hard for them to approve this (No offense) , but still players are leaving, and will keep leaving and there is like 2 Guilds Based on UK members, and one of reasons Beanfun closed , lack of players, so if this keeps up that would Happen again. I'm not asking for total change, just a little bit, like , why not use old Beanfun LH timing?
    1st and 2nd round at 10PM (server time -5)
    and 3rd At 11 AM or 12 (Don't remember correctly)
    This might help so, Hope you guys approve this, (Sorry for bad English)
    -Thx ~

#Approve , I play for GvG tbh , and can't play it at 3-4AM even tho I already made decesion leaving the game with bunch of my guildies to play another MMORPG, I might reconsider if suba actually do that

"Glare Ness" W-T-F. Well, as a European, I agree with this
    Nessler_PT - If you don't take risks, you can't creat a future
    Bouncy Shiny Pichu by Kattling of Deviantart

I also quitted GvG cause of that, I don't feel like staying up till 2am.
    Some of us have parents.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

)o).... i don't know if we're doing GvG but ... yeah. i agree with what Erzah said. we should change like "ol' time"

Is 11AM-12PM too early for those in the UK? I understand real life issues/traditions/other things that could keep you from getting on, but still.

There are three GvG days; why not make each day accommodate for each time? The 1st and 2nd rounds already fit the US people, whereas the 3rd round more accommodates Asians. Maybe take the 2nd round (a little consistency) time and make it more fit to Europeans?

I am speaking as a US person, by the way.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; August 18th, 2014 at 05:10 PM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstarstrike View Post
    Is 11AM-12PM too early for those in the UK? I understand real life issues/traditions/other things that could keep you from getting on, but still.

There are three GvG days; why not make each day accommodate for each time? The 1st and 2nd rounds already fit the US people, whereas the 3rd round more accommodates Asians. Maybe take the 2nd round (a little consistency) time and make it more fit to Europeans?

I am speaking as a US person, by the way.
    You mean 11am-12pm server time or what?
    For me GvG is either at 1/2am or 1/2pm (I often switch to spain, that's why for me it's 2 possible GvG times).
    It's an accessible time but.. 1/2am is too late for a student like me & 1/2pm is during lunch time xD (I have very restricted rules here).
    But these are personal issues, if I beg my mom for it (and if I put aside my sleepy-lazy-mood) I can do GvG at night since for me it's only 1/2am.

However UK's timezone =/= other european countries' timezones. UK players have GvG at 1am while other europeans have GvG at 2/3/4am. Having to stay up till 1am is alright, but 3am or 4am? That's a bit troublesome.

Anyway, I'm kinda neutral about the GvG times; 1am is an accessible time for me tho personal issues keep me from participating, but I agree with Rikk's idea since there are europeans with sh!tty GvG times o3o

Oh this grammar /facedesk
    Yeeeep.. my brain isn't working properly today.
    Last edited by Shiono; August 19th, 2014 at 09:50 AM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    You mean 11am-12pm server time or what?
    My bad for not clarifying, I meant UK time. I also didn't read that time was a suggested time from Erzah. XD

Although, if that time was put in server time, it could be more accessible to Europeans in general.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

It's a good thing it's on weekends, most people would be sleeping at weekday.

And yes, please reconsider the time schedule.