Thread: HELP!!! I need help and advice on bulding an I-GEAR Armor.

Default HELP!!! I need help and advice on bulding an I-GEAR Armor.

Hello,

I just started playing for this past week and grinded my I-Gear until level 88, I have been getting 1 hit killed for over 10,000 damage by players in strategic wars. I ask around on what should I do to survive in the wars and got a WP Lance Binder-R 5 enchanted to e6 with energy and re-stat to 300 evade and I still get 1 hit killed with 5000 energy and 3500 health on my armor.

:
    (What should I do to upgrade an armor to survive like high level players do like: bob, kaveman, bee, zhu and the rest?)

(What type of-

:
    Super Gamble: Prefix-Suffix-Card.

Defense, Evasion, Shield, Energy-type Card.

Hyper Defense, Evasion, Shield, Energy-type Card.
    :

-Should I get on the armor?)

(Is the WP Lance Binder-R 5 the correct armor to get? Or should I change it with WP Armor Rebuild Card to E or D?)
    :

:
    (What re-stat point setup should I use?)
    :

Thank You For Your Help ANI-BCU.

(Sorry for the double post, I was not sure what was the correct place to post.)

It will take a while to get a REALLY nice armor. In the meantime, do this:

-Use regular prefix/armor gambles
    -Best to use energy/shield, or all shield for a first armor. I am not 100% sure as I am not an IG player but I have noticed this on HP armor. Some even balance out energy and shield enchants (5 energy, 5 shield)
    -Start with an R-type WP lance binder.
    -Point setup: since you do not have an eva armor, you are going to be a paper plane. Do 68 eva, 36-51 spirit, fuel (until capacity is 70-79%), rest attack. Once you get 94-96 IG engines, take some attack out and put to eva until you get enough to use 94-96 engine.

KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017

you are using lvl 88 armor and bgear using revision even you got en12 bathin of bathin fixes still ohko
    cus u dont much HP to counter the damage of that woo. You can use rtype though but you have to considered
    there is some agers shooting you. I should not recomend this but a ver15 armo is pretty good enogh
    to counter those high lvl weps but then again that if you can grind to 110. At 110 you can have
    decent stats like 300atak 300eva or 340 atack 250 eva. I prefer dont waste youre money in such lvl you have now.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBdaIG View Post
    you are using lvl 88 armor and bgear using revision even you got en12 bathin of bathin fixes still ohko
    cus u dont much HP to counter the damage of that woo. You can use rtype though but you have to considered
    there is some agers shooting you. I should not recomend this but a ver15 armo is pretty good enogh
    to counter those high lvl weps but then again that if you can grind to 110. At 110 you can have
    decent stats like 300atak 300eva or 340 atack 250 eva. I prefer dont waste youre money in such lvl you have now.
    Stop spewing crap, you talk like he already knows everything in this game.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    Stop spewing crap, you talk like he already knows everything in this game.
    youre deal to me not to shoot you is void oficialy ill be starting
    shooting you when i come back ingame.:v

Quote Originally Posted by BoBdaIG View Post
    youre deal to me not to shoot you is void oficialy ill be starting
    shooting you when i come back ingame.:v
    You don't get it do you? I'm not personally attacking you, I just want to "try" to explain to you he doesn't know what evasion fixes are and he should first use a R type armour to avoid getting 1 hitted. At level 101 you can have that much HP that almost no BG will 1 hit you.
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

oxybabee are you cheating on me

Your HP is low so yes you will get one hit (by SP even? not sure errrr), with 103 Lance-R E10 EVA I get one hit by some players. 10k is not that much damage really with 110 Bawoo having the DPH that they do.

Your Lance quite frankly sucks and it's not for your level, don't enchant energy or shield on IG armor ever. Never make it D-Type also, it's R or E type depending on build/situation. You need a armor for your level and to level it up as you go. Don't restat to EVA stats until you are done with RC grind, or done grinding period, myself I hate EVA stat build. 340 will be max stat after your RC grinding is done so try it if you want. But really a good goal is 102 for NGC/Mega Ports or 102 CPU if you want a build with gimpy SP.

WP Lance is the best armor ideally you need 3: 1 Pierce 10%, 1 Prob 19.61 (Ose or Orobas), and yes as you were asking a "Survival" armor with EVA fixes. As far as EVA fix goes I'd say wipe anything below 9%. NEVER use WP/CS armor gambles they are a scam, use normal drop ones. Also at least one armor should be R-Type for MS wars to not get BBed one hit.

More stuff you didn't ask but I will say is when you get 96 get a 96 engine and maybe stat into it, you can open caps or buy (sold mine I used forever for 30mil seemed fair price). IG (for the most part) only use 96-104-105-106.

Hello,

Thank you YellowJacket for the help I appreciate it, I like this game and will be playing it for a long time. I want to be sure I understand exactly what your saying for building my armor for the long term end game.

1# (1.) Upgrade WP Lance-R with WP armor power ups to my level or max (2.) Then use regular armor prefix card to roll pierce 10% (3.) then roll regular armor card suffix card to get 20% probability (4.) Enchant evasion 1.18% cards("where to get these evasion cards?") to e10 then enchant evasion hyperfix evasion 2.75% e11-e12.

2# Is this the same for an evasion build using WP Rebuild card-E with WP Lance for building my second armor for evasion?

3# how to build armor to get zeros and ones when hit? I will not use it, it is more fun to fight a pro where we both actually get hit and die rather than both getting zeros and ones. I just want to know how the build is done.

(As far as EVA fix goes I'd say wipe anything below 9%)
    Do you mean wipe any prefix-suffix enchant below 9%?

Thank You ANI BCU.

1: Evasion cards can be bought from players for around 15m(ANI side) or less. Hyper evasion isn't really that worth it, getting a better evasion fix on your armour will be cheaper(credit wise).

2: Yes

3: The 1s and 0s build you mean is mostly high defence gears with some evasion. You hit 1s because the amount of % chance of penetration(pierce) is too low compared to the opponents defence.(example: 130% def versus 25% pierce, 130-25 = 105% effective defence, which will result in you hitting 1s) Evasion works a bit different, the amount of total probability/accuracy that you have - the amount of evasion the opponent has will result in the chance of hitting said evasion gear.(example: You have 170% accuracy - 120% evasion from the opponent = you will have a 50% of hitting each time you shoot him).

Last question about the prefix-suffix enchant below 9%, yes he means the fixes.