Thread: Crappy Gachas

Default Crappy Gachas

Let's talk about some of the junk you get from the new battle mount gachas. As everyone knows, today the White/Black Horse and Brave Alpaca Gachas came out. As you can tell, many players are excited by this since everyone has been craving these battle mounts since the reopening of LH. Here's the problem, the junk we're getting (aside from the actual mount) isn't worth the SP spent on the gachas and is discouraging anyone else from buying more gachas. Here's a list of some items from the gachas and why they suck.

-2 Original Honey Cakes: Although cakes are in demand, cakes in the IM are worth 400SP each. Gachas are worth 2950SP. 2x400= 800SP. 800SP does not equal 2950SP. If the amount of cakes received were higher, then maybe the gachas would actually be worth the SP.

-2 Enhanced Movement Potion: Honestly, this one pisses me off the most. Enhanced movement pots in the IM are worth 240SP. 2 x 240 = 480 SP which certainly does not equal 2950 SP. Not to mention that enhanced movement pots come FREE from time rewards when you make a character (135 minutes to be exact). Spending SP on items that I can obtain for free seems pointless to me.

-2 Battle Healing/Mana Pots: Let's do more math. Battle pots in IM are 360SP. 2 x 360= 720SP which does not equal 2950 SP. Battle Healing/Mana pots arent even widely used since most ppl rely on nectars which are free from sms.

-Cupid Keys (Who knows how many you get per gacha, cause I dont): This is 2nd on my list of stuff I DONT want in gachas. Cupid keys are FREE from Starry Sky Boxes at lv 23, not to mention there was some promotion event going on at the launch of OBT that gave out cupid keys. There's probably around 500+ cupid keys just sitting in people's inventory or shops already, we don't need more.

There's probably more stuff in the gachas but I haven't encountered them. Point being, I think people wouldn't be so upset at not getting battle mounts from the gachas if some of the stuff in there were better. I've heard multiple people already think of quitting game or stop spending SP altogether because they've bought 25-50+ gachas and gotten crap from all of it. Opening 5 gachas and getting enhanced movement pots each time is pretty infuriating. Anyone else want to add their two cents?

I got movement and healing pots and cupid keys from about 10 gachas in a row and now I'm trying to decide whether to quit or not because I spent 50millions (the savings of about 3 months, the entire summer) and got absolutely nothing.
    I don't really have anything else to add.

I used 10k sp and got a SCF (only worth thing) 2 cakes and 2 heal pots. THE FKING POTS ARE ONLY 20%! NOT EVEN 100%!

WHAT

THE

#$%^#*#*^#%@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$~~~~~!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, even Jester has done a better job in this part of game than they did.

If I remember correctly, Jester did ask how much do you suppose the items cost and have released more contents than they did. While I do appreciate that 8.00 is finally out and some other features were reintroduced, there are still no improvements on item mall. One piece from the outfit set? Putting gacha rates so low that everyone spent 100k SP for nothing? And to top it all off, most items, especially "grinding" items is pretty costy.

Perhaps you can leave chance rate alone but for the love of god, lower the price. If you can't even get the item you want, you might as well spend on something else. I'm probably complaining too much on the IM, but hell, the forum is practically a complaint department.
    Last edited by Zackhario; August 22nd, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

We will be having some internal discussion about this. Thank you for your input!