Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend 9x Event

Default Weekend 9x Event

Hello!

Rates are up to 9x for the weekend!

This will be the last 9x Event for a while, so enjoy it!

Thanks, players can't reply they are all busy grinding!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalzion View Post
    Thanks, players can't reply they are all busy grinding!
    wtf u talking about? what players?
    its **** xp! hi prices for IM! i lookt over the maps for 1 h i found 1 player on hf and thats all! what the hell? i dont like the idea that there is alredy players overpowerd till now and now when normal players wanna start they found out that there is players that have overpowerd chars, its imposibile to make items (pills from beta and trigram) from special events... i started to playd this game during OB was nice... even with atk rate bug... but now... its **** very few players and many OB players has: psh wepons no stats requested (cant make it anymore) pills: 30% crit dmg and 500 y,s dmg (cant make anymore), trigrams WC event (cant make it anymore) so why would you start here? when u know is overpowerd players alredy?

@cidopuck just reduce item mall prices and add items that are missing (such as ornament detach tool, decos with stats and some more) pls.

Well they are always like this, if they see one player online, then there are "players", the game is good and nothing else matters. I've quited already, i won't join till i see that they keep their promises, was dissapointed yet again with the summer event, and the patch, it was announced on 6 and it is 23 now.

mate its a online game... ofc i ****ing care about the number of players... 1 cos that ensures the server will last, 2 cos is more fun! why would i play a game that are a limited number of players ? 2-3? and those overpowerd by the previous events/rates!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadW0lf View Post
    its **** xp! hi prices for IM! i lookt over the maps for 1 h i found 1 player on hf and thats all! what the hell? i dont like the idea that there is alredy players overpowerd till now and now when normal players wanna start they found out that there is players that have overpowerd chars, its imposibile to make items (pills from beta and trigram) from special events... i started to playd this game during OB was nice... even with atk rate bug... but now... its **** very few players and many OB players has: psh wepons no stats requested (cant make it anymore) pills: 30% crit dmg and 500 y,s dmg (cant make anymore), trigrams WC event (cant make it anymore) so why would you start here? when u know is overpowerd players alredy?

if you start at GC it's the same thing. So WTF is your problem? People's efforts and times invested in their chars should be wasted because you just started? GTFO
    Thank you.

Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

mate its a online game... ofc i ****ing care about the number of players... 1 cos that ensures the server will last, 2 cos is more fun! why would i play a game that are a limited number of players ? 2-3? and those overpowerd by the previous events/rates!
    Well, event were here for active players, its only your fault if you missed them. I personally didnt got all I wanted (strated when XP cards are about to be deleted, had 5 days to use them), but I hope for best luck in the future.
    AxeHeal - BoT Healer - IM12

Selling almost any C10 book (warrior, healer, hybrid buffs all clans - no ck books) and few c11 also PSH weapons
    - pm in game.

Solution - find a different server. If you actually played seriously you can get everything you need. 9d isn't hard!

What are you talking about? The exp is fine, 9x event and 4x base xp isnt good enough for you? even tho its better rates than elsewhere. The server is about as popluated as Yin. Not many but people are still active in my league and out throught the day.

Where are all these elusive Overpowered super players you speak of??

All the high level's here you could call elite are running about with +9/10 3 slot weapons that are usually psh.
    Nobody even has hi refined cloths that glow, not even a +7 cloth anywhere. People envy +6 pieces here

The other servers every hi level has a +13 to +17 immortal or heaven's gate weapons with new skills, stackable tibet banners and wild silk cloths, pay to win item mall decos that cost a bomb and pay to win monthly subscription bags for unrivaled damage.
    Brand new east and west temple super powered relics and items.
    Most hi lvl at gc have at least 1 full set of cloths that glows and by now bunch of gl+ different clan warriors for pocket YY buffs.
    Plus you get a league or 2 of these caliber players on GC fighting you over 1 boss.

But you wanna come here and say were all overpowered? hahahaha

So what you missed some rubbish events that give event no slot event psh with weak stats for lowbies and some yybs & crit dmg pills?
    People miss better events that give more worthy premium items all the time

You didnt play much or at all Open beta but now, everyone who grinded in events and has some items or got ahead in level's are waay overpowered because they put some effort when it wasnt convienient for you to play?

Is it really so bad that people have some lame event pills that will run out real fast if they already havnt and are weaker than the ones we can make in hefei from new content soon, or is it the few people that have some extra icy banner or h4 cloths that dont really matter that gets to you?

You sound like a player who wants everything handed to them or everyone else's efforts wiped to be on the same level

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast