Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rules Regarding Macros

Quote Originally Posted by sohjk View Post
    ie. It is illegal to use a PRS to VL you while you play other char, yes?
    Please say that is illegal

Danny
    Technically, the buff PRS is only active when you're using it to VL your other char. On its inactive state, it really doesn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    if the inactive charcter isn't doing anything then the inactive character doesn't count as botting

Danny
    Why would this be illegal?

Technically shift+click for auto attack is a game feature right?

Scenario 1: So what if char 1 tanks a big mob,, while char 2 autoattacks that mob for 30 mins while i go pee,, do the dishes,, take a shower and walkt the dog,, I would be in active at the time,, but wouldn't be using anything other than the actuall game itself to do it..

Scenario 2: So i think 99% of the people here when they redo their skills,, use the ruinen bridge to train their skill,, this is done by luring a monster onto the bridge and since you're in a different map the monster doesn't take dmg,, but u can still attack him,, Then u shift+click with skill and it'll make for an endless trainin session for your skill.. Is this conciddered botting aswell?

If scenario 1+2 = legit,, Would it also be allowed to for example have 5 chars attack a monster while 1 char tanks it,, using the shift+click ofcourse,, still no programs or anything?

Just wanna clear this all up ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcutewave View Post
    if u get bann perma its time to quit and the game is old O_O but i love it
    if u bann more ppl perma no more player to come
    10yrs or more i play PT
    We don't give a damn. Been playing pt more than yourself and I would gladly ban your ass if you commit some stupidity.
    The community is tight enough to know who the hell is messing up the game.

Danny
    Using 2 computers/ Multi-Clienting is in no way bannable as long as the side character/support char is inactive until you personally click from your mouse to buff your other character.

If you leave a character to do dmg or spam attacks/buffs via macro or bot, than you will probably get banned as youre character is doing work while you are not clicking.
    Alerion (KS) - Lv . 10x
    Kismet (PRS) - Lv. 10x
    eXile (FS) - Lv. 96

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12