Thread: 9 Dragons Events!

Default 9 Dragons Events!

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned on our Facebook page, we have recently received updated to the GM tool, which will make it far easier to run events (and more importantly, give out prizes!)

In this thread, please suggest both events you would like to see us run, as well as items that you think would make good prizes.

For inspiration, check out our Priston Tale or Lucent Heart forums.

We will be setting up a weekly event schedule starting in September!

Thank you!
    GM is Dog

Prize is needed : - Scales , JS , Tear, BloodDragon....

- we want events like these all weapons +10 Us or DZO made

@Essence of Life, he's referring to events that they could run as GMs, not content/holiday events...

My suggestion/ideas/opinions:
    -Hide & Seek event SUCKS , it really sucks, don't do it (you can still rarely do it if you wish)
    -do more than pvp events
    -do questions & answers event with questions related to 9D (aka "dogs of lore")
    -do events where people must go and bring you some items and you'll reward them with an item

I'll let other people suggest pvp events.

Hi, i think that we could need some xp cards for now, like 2x or 3x maybe, and also temporary deco's, for exaple: Lucid Assasin deco 15 days (... just an ideea).
    The Weapons can wait till next big event in my opinion, but make them a little bit harder to get because we don't wanna see people with tonns of weapon coupons, make them grind a little more for the weapons! :d

Thanks, Have a grate day!

Reduce item mall prices event sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ittos View Post
    Reduce item mall prices event sounds good to me.
    You mean a sale? I've already commented on this
    GM is Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    You mean a sale? I've already commented on this
    I meant a permanent sale. Because players might choose this server over GC if the item mall prices are ,in general, slightly lower.
    Check gamescampus' item mall and compare it to suba's. Not much of a difference.
    Just reduce prices by 20% or a value close to that and it'll be good - at least for me.

I do know that you need income in order to keep the server up and running but reducing item mall prices might have a positive impact on your income and population.

I've made "my point of view" topic in Suggestions threat about Item Mall. Feel free to comment and add you own ideas - no flame wars ^^
    AxeHeal - BoT Healer - IM12

Selling almost any C10 book (warrior, healer, hybrid buffs all clans - no ck books) and few c11 also PSH weapons
    - pm in game.

Player vs GM pvp event is always fun. Anyone who records a win vs a GM can win a prize.

Boss spawn event in BP/Hefei/Ox.

From my experience these are always the most fun events.

up xp please