Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 MAT Tournament!

Default Fall 2014 MAT Tournament!

Versión en Español aqu*: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=70139

Hi all. I'm setting up a tournament for the end of September, beginning of October. It will be on a weekend, the day isn't determined yet. It will be a bomb match tournament only, with undetermined team sizes. I'll know that once I see how many people are interested.

Here is what you need to know.

It will be a single elimination tournament with each match being a best 2 out of 3, meaning that once you lose twice you're out and others move on to the next group of teams.

Rules:

1. There will be 2 referees on each team to monitor the match. Each referee "must" record the full match for later review. (We are going to choose the referees, they WON'T be on any team).

2. There will be limited weapons, silver only, I have posted the list below.

3. If a team is found using a weapon that is not allowed and they win that match, there will be a rematch.

4. There will be 3 winning teams at the end of it.

5. The tournament will be divided into different tiers, each tier will have its own limits on weapons, so make sure your team members understand that to prevent problems.

6. You are "not" allowed to use these items: AP, quick reload, gloves, pets, headgear that reduces injuries, or any other stat or game altering gear including dance cards. There may be a 4HP dance card added in September, if it is then you will only be allowed to use that. You are allowed to use backpacks that give out honor or silver boosts only, nothing that alters speed or gives protection or an ammo card.

List of Allowed Weapons.

Please note once again that you will not be allowed to use all these weapons in every match, as each match will have it's own rules for that.

Assault Weapons: AK47 (normal/default), M4A1(normal/default), Replay RX4, Tar Deadwood Camo, XM8, XM8 Illusion, XM8 Heartbreaker, Silver XM1014, Type 81, Sport SG550, REC7, Judgement MP5.

Pistols: G17, European CUP USP

Melee: Machete(the default one), saber, spectral axe.

Grenades: M67, Jolly grenade, stick grenade.

Here are the prizes:

First Place: Steampunk Wolf - Permanent
    Second Place: Black Golden AK or Majestic Dragon AK - Permanent
    Third Place - Barracuda 2002 - Permanent

If you're interested, then post a comment below please. You are allowed to make your own teams, team size will be 5 members.

If you can't find a team and want to play, then let us know and we'll try to help you find one. Please use this page to sign up, even if you don't have a full team yet. Just put down "no team member" in the other fields: Fall MAT Tournament | Register Please use your user id which looks like:345235, or your character's name.

GM Tranzor
    Last edited by Anzeis; October 10th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.

We Gonna join

what about ap?

AP is not allowed, I added that in right now.

GM Tranzor

people gone talk about delay

Well I can't move someone from Asia into our server, so it's an issue that they will need to compensate for. I suggest they don't play on wifi, and close all other applications running on their pc for the tournament. They may also want to do a malware scan at Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software

GM Tranzor

There is nothing client or user can do about delay. The best thing is to choose ISP with the best ping.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Can I Join?? I'll try set up a team

Yes you can join. Anyone can join.

GM Tranzor

i perfer a 5v5 like the usually clan war.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast