Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Everyone complains about Fatigue so...

  1. #11

    Default

    fatigue system is just something thats in the game from the beginnine, like Cido already said, it's not that easy to just turn it off.
    have a little patient, things will be better in the end



    Immense power is fun! .. you should try it sometimes.

  2. #12

    Default

    there was said something important, selling items to restore fatigue, just like the expending machines in the street wich allows you to buy soda and take a rest to recover up the pace again. but this should be scaled with the lvl of the player. and balanced the price of it too, allowing the scrolls have a Real value at restoring fatigue heavily. (something i personally dislike but should allow the game a bit more of income).

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzhadow View Post
    there was said something important, selling items to restore fatigue, just like the expending machines in the street wich allows you to buy soda and take a rest to recover up the pace again. but this should be scaled with the lvl of the player. and balanced the price of it too, allowing the scrolls have a Real value at restoring fatigue heavily. (something i personally dislike but should allow the game a bit more of income).
    I'm not comfortable with selling fatigue recovery items in the Item Shop if we have a fatigue system, that's too greedy. I will try and find a way around it all.
    GM is Dog

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11

    Default

    In my opinion, I HATE fatigue, seriously, this is supposed to be a game where we can play and play and play till we get tired and even in game info it says "NON-STOP ACTION", Sure, non-stop action? Do 15 dungeons and got to wait 1 day? Sorry, but that just aint with me.

    I want to have fun and play as much as I WANT. Not to do between 10 to 20 dungeons and having to wait more 1 day (doing 10~20 dungeons takes around 3 hours, so yeah..., it's nothing of gameplay really z.z)

  5. #15

    Default

    i'd say just scrap that particular system, not gonna spend a single penny till that system is disabled, this isn't some facebook freemium piece of s... junk... and should not be treated like one, if they want to do the whole freemium gaming thing with the game i can simply remove it. still might stockpile money on suba for domo and maybe even ace online though

    to be perfectly clear, i hold this insult to gamers against the developers,not the host. so suba you're still awesome ^.^

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    532

    Default

    I'll repeat it so it's clear, I would personally like the system removed as well.

    There are reasons it is in place though, and considerations to be made.

    Any alternatives to keep players from running through the game too fast are welcome. I would make fatigue free if I could, but there are repercussions and it may be a short-sighted solution.
    GM is Dog

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blird View Post
    In my opinion, I HATE fatigue, seriously, this is supposed to be a game where we can play and play and play till we get tired and even in game info it says "NON-STOP ACTION", Sure, non-stop action? Do 15 dungeons and got to wait 1 day? Sorry, but that just aint with me.

    I want to have fun and play as much as I WANT. Not to do between 10 to 20 dungeons and having to wait more 1 day (doing 10~20 dungeons takes around 3 hours, so yeah..., it's nothing of gameplay really z.z)
    seems like u dont understand the phrase "non stop action" - it means that u can keep comboing for long, its not about the dungeons. fatigue system prevents people from reaching the cap lvl for a week. there r not so many lvls to remove it. if u r bored u can go pvp, also i can notice that u can keep farming dungeons but u will gain 1/10 exp. if u want just killing mobs u can do it easily all the day long. the devs will not add new content and dungeons everu week or too for players cuz they have reached 40 and have nothing to do and r complaining like "oh we r high lvl, we r bored, what should we do?, give us new content, etc" i repeat for those who havent understand yet FATIGUE SYSTEM PREVENTS PLAYERS FROM REACHING THE CAP LVL FOR A WEEK! there r only 40 lvls and its too few to remove fatigue system! u have pvp - this game basically pvp-oriented. the main thing here is playing against other players. btw, Cido, wheres Battlefield? u said that it is one of the things fixed.... but still we have no button "battlefield".
    One of the best RU DS players ever

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    I'll repeat it so it's clear, I would personally like the system removed as well.

    There are reasons it is in place though, and considerations to be made.

    Any alternatives to keep players from running through the game too fast are welcome. I would make fatigue free if I could, but there are repercussions and it may be a short-sighted solution.
    nerf experience, that would be fine, but i never play a game i can't play when i want as much as i want (unless i borrowed it )

    also i did notice we agreed, my post was more about supporting your view with additional arguments, nothing else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •