Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Endgame DPS Assassin Guide *OUTDATED*

Foomps???

"Max Wisp (28% AoE damage reduction to monsters, this skill will let you stay alive in level 90+ maps)"

This skills is AOE? Please explain to me how it works, because when used, its animation is placed on a single target, and that target receives what seems to be a debuff for 15 seconds. (in the form of an aura placed below them)

Am I missing something...? I must be right...?

Also,
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you run these tests on blind? What were you using, and was a force applied? You say you got the increased % in damage even with regular attacks? What level were you when you ran these tests, and was blind at level 10 during this time?

Also, were you using some sort of tools for these test?

Scrubby question, what does EP and SP stand for? (in the context of EP Guide vs SP Guide)

Also, where could I find a list of all assassin weapons/armor?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by AlfredcdarK4W08 View Post
    Scrubby question, what does EP and SP stand for? (in the context of EP Guide vs SP Guide)

Also, where could I find a list of all assassin weapons/armor?

Thanks in advance
    SP = Skill Points (Points assigned for yours skills Tier 1 to Tier 3)
    EP = Elite Points (Points assigned for yours skills Tier 4 to Tier 5)

Information about Assassin weapons and armor can be found here: PristonWorld.com - The all-in-one PristonTale Information Website.

More specifically;
    Dagger Information: PristonWorld.com - The all-in-one PristonTale Information Website.
    Armor Information: PristonWorld.com - The all-in-one PristonTale Information Website.

In both pages, make sure to select Assassin spec from the pull down menu in the top right of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by ToGreat View Post
    Foomps???

"Max Wisp (28% AoE damage reduction to monsters, this skill will let you stay alive in level 90+ maps)"

This skills is AOE? Please explain to me how it works, because when used, its animation is placed on a single target, and that target receives what seems to be a debuff for 15 seconds. (in the form of an aura placed below them)

Am I missing something...? I must be right...?

Also,
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you run these tests on blind? What were you using, and was a force applied? You say you got the increased % in damage even with regular attacks? What level were you when you ran these tests, and was blind at level 10 during this time?

Also, were you using some sort of tools for these test?
    I found out that Wisp wasn't AOE so i switched it out for Soul Shock which is AOE and stuns for 22sec (affected by monster CC reduction) at max rank

Blind was tested on my lv 130 assassin at rank 10. GM client has a combat log which shows us how much damage we do and I have confirmed that Blind rank 10 doubles all source of damage.

I wish we can see our dmg log also...
    lilsainto4 11x fs - OHxr3birth

Quote Originally Posted by Foomps View Post
    I found out that Wisp wasn't AOE so i switched it out for Soul Shock which is AOE and stuns for 22sec (affected by monster CC reduction) at max rank

Blind was tested on my lv 130 assassin at rank 10. GM client has a combat log which shows us how much damage we do and I have confirmed that Blind rank 10 doubles all source of damage.
    Ohh okay, thanks for getting back to me. Yeah I had already put some points into soul shock, can't underestimate that skill, especially if you have to solo alot. ^^

As always, if you typically play with certain people, there are always ways to bring out the best synergy in your group by training certain skills, so I believe there is always a use for otherwise underrated skills depending on how one typically plays and who they are playing with most of the time.

Props on the guide, serves as a good overview for people!

6. Max Sore Sword or Beat Up(don't rank past rank 6), choose one to be your main training skill
    Is there a reason why not to level past rank 6? Also does it apply to both skills or Beat Up only?

Another question, how does the damage bonus in the skill Blind works exactly? Is is similar to pikeman's vanish where the damage bonus only applies to the first hit, or is it a buff with a fixed duration?

Quote Originally Posted by monz View Post
    Is there a reason why not to level past rank 6? Also does it apply to both skills or Beat Up only?

Another question, how does the damage bonus in the skill Blind works exactly? Is is similar to pikeman's vanish where the damage bonus only applies to the first hit, or is it a buff with a fixed duration?
    beat up past rank 6 has delay, blind work like vanish but is currently bugged(i think) but the buff does not go away after the bonus dmg buff has been used

beat up past rank 6 has delay, blind work like vanish but is currently bugged(i think) but the buff does not go away after the bonus dmg buff has been used
    Wait foomps, so blind only deals bonus dmg on the first hit? I thought you said it inc all the way throughout

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPryde View Post
    Wait foomps, so blind only deals bonus dmg on the first hit? I thought you said it inc all the way throughout
    that was a bug and has been fixed

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast