Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Endgame DPS Assassin Guide *OUTDATED*

That's disheartening to hear. I was hoping that Blind would increase damage throughout its duration and make assassins more feasible.

Without the Blind damage bonus, is the assassin still viable at hunting in high level maps? How does the damage compare to the other melee classes?

rank 10 violence stab is 1.5x more dps than rank 5 chain lancer with amp

CL 6 has no delay...unless it has been changed?
    I don't play my pikeman much but his CL is 6.
    Oh btw has the DC(4) on opening wh been fixed?
    My pikeman account was afflicted with that problem.

btw2 lol, I stopped playing my Assassin because
    there was one skill which caused a dc when you
    tried to assign a F-key to it, is that fixed?

Danny
    Last edited by Ivopt; October 10th, 2014 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foomps View Post

Extra Tips
    - Make sure to do your side quests, at least up to Bitter Ordeal for those extra skill and stat points
    - Buy succubus armor for extra abs and 200 HP!
    - All other skills suck and is a waste of skill points, maxing Beat Up instead of Sore Sword is okay for leveling i guess, but you will want to skill reset after hitting 100
    - Inpes is useless, it would still be useless if it had 30% atk speed boost at rank 10.

Foomps, can you explain in detail while Inpes is usless to an Assassin? To me it appears to be a self "AM" shaman buff, and should increase the numbers of attacks you can perform in a given time? - How does this suck if you get an extra 30% haste?

Thanks

Hashshashin

Quote Originally Posted by Hashshashin1 View Post
    Foomps, can you explain in detail while Inpes is usless to an Assassin? To me it appears to be a self "AM" shaman buff, and should increase the numbers of attacks you can perform in a given time? - How does this suck if you get an extra 30% haste?

Thanks

Hashshashin
    Inpes gives 15% more atk spd for AUTO ATTACKS ONLY at rank 10 and even if it got buffed to 30% it would still suck. Inpes does not affect any skills and even if it did it would be useless since the amount of skills you can spam on assa is bottlenecked by the skill's cooldown not the animation speed.

OMG I still get game.exe error when I try to assign Beat Up to a function key

Can't have Beat Up on F2, but any other F key works.

Quote Originally Posted by Foomps View Post
    that was a bug and has been fixed
    So Blind only gives extra damage on the first hit after activating? I'm assuming the stealth portion of the skill still doesn't work. Is it still worth maxing this?

bump up !

and how you think better use sore sword ( quicker ) or beat up ?

[GM]Foomps I was wondering since there has been so much updates and mistakes I'm wondering if u can make us another guide,since there are a lot of questions that can probably and easily be answered in the next updated guide!! THANK YOU in advance this will support me and many others,I think.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast