Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Endgame DPS Assassin Guide *OUTDATED*

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    beat up past rank 6 has delay, blind work like vanish but is currently bugged(i think) but the buff does not go away after the bonus dmg buff has been used
    So blind skill is kinda useless especially when we got pheonix . hmm

I'm lvl 112 assassin, i tried all the skills 1 by 1, this is the best build for assassin 100+, if you do anything else you will just lower your dps.

USE SORE SWORD or BEAT UP To lvl your charc till you reach t5 violance stab.
    After that you need to reset to this build.

1- Dual sword mastery lvl 10
    2- Alas lvl 10
    3- Attack mastery lvl 10
    4- Inpes lvl 10 (15% speed on all your attacks+skills) you can use health pot faster (that's means you do 15% more dmg).
    5- Blind lvl 9 (going for 10) (Blind works on the first hit ONLY) (i tested blind 765489 times) (ONLY FIRST HIT).
    6- Fatal mastery lvl 10 (35% from fatal mastery+29% crit from the weapon) = 64% crit why not?
    7- Violence stab lvl 10 (Your main skill)

IMPORTANT:

8- Shadow bomb: you need shadow bomb at lvl 5 till you reach lvl 105, this skill will help you lvl up fast in i1,i2.
    when you reach lvl 105 restart it and use the points on Fatal mastery or violance stab.

Tier 4: Fatal mastery is the best the rest are useless
    Tier 5: Shadow bomb till you reach lvl 105 // Violance stab (your main skill), the rest are useless.
    Actually i have 4 EP and i don't need them +3 from 110 qiest that's 7 useless EP points for the assassin.
    With total respect to all comments in the thread.
    Good luck )

Others:

9- Wisp (useless) only works on low lvl monsters (tried it on ET3 i get -300hp on each hit with or without it.
    10- Soul Shock (useless) only works on low lvl monsters (you will stun LOC monsters for 1-2 sec with lvl 10 Soul Shock)

Hi Sunny

I am not sure what going on but I try to put like f1 or f2 on my beat up skill. I get kick is that normal?
    <P>"GOD! CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE I'M TRYING TO COMMIT A CRIME AGAINST SCIENCE AND NATURE HERE?"</P>

Quote Originally Posted by CongChuaNicghNgom View Post
    Hi Sunny

I am not sure what going on but I try to put like f1 or f2 on my beat up skill. I get kick is that normal?
    It's a bug in the client. F3 works fine however.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbse View Post
    It's a bug in the client. F3 works fine however.
    still the bug? -.-

nice guide. ty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234