Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Endgame DPS Assassin Guide *OUTDATED*

Default Endgame DPS Assassin Guide *OUTDATED*

Guide for level 100+ and will teach you how to poop DPS out your buttbutt.

hi im foomps, if you're reading this then you're probably really cool and/or have a assassin character

Recommended stats for 108 gear

Str: Dump the rest of your points here
    Spirit: 65 or lower if possible
    Talent: 95 or lower if possible
    Agility: 74 or lower if possible
    Health: 22

Tier 1
    - Max Dual Sword Mastery - who passes up free 31% dmg?
    - Dump points into Soul Shock or Wisp after you maxed Blind - Soul Shock good for lategame, mob control and Wisp good for PvP and bosses.

Tier 2
    - Max Alas - assassins have the lowest HP pool and needs to evade to stay alive

Tier 3
    - Max Sore Sword (1v1, 2-hits) or Beat Up (small AoE from the target, 2-hits) - These 2 are your training skills, you won't use them much later on
    - Max Blind - I have confirmed that the damage boost work for all attacks when the buff is active, doubles your total dmg!
    - Dump the rest of your points in Attack Mastery (not sure if this skill is bugged)f

Tier 4
    - Dump points into Critical Mastery after rank 5 Shadow Bomb and max Violence Stab- crits for days

Tier 5
    - Max Storm - 320% (420% after patch 3175?) dmg at rank 10, 640% dmg with blind active, 4k dmg depending on your level and weapon
    - Max Violence Stab - 2 hits, 220% (300% after patch 3175?) dmg per hit, each hit has a chance to crit, your main 1v1 skill.

Skill Rotations: Violence Stab and use Storm every time it is up

Skill Point Order

SP Guide
    1. 1 point max in each Tier 1 skill
    2. Max DualSword Mastery
    3. 1 point max in each Tier 2 skill
    4. Save all your SP until Tier 3
    5. 1 point max in each Tier 3 skill
    6. Max Sore Sword or Beat Up(don't rank past rank 6), choose one to be your main training skill
    7. Max Blind
    8. Max Alas
    9. Max Soul Shock (22 seconds AoE stuns to monsters, this skill will let you 1v1 mobs in level 90+ maps) or Wisp (28% dmg reduction is good for boss fights and trolling pikes)
    10. Max Weapon Mastery

EP Guide
    1. 1 point max in each Tier 4 skills
    2. Save EP until Tier 5
    3. Max Violence Stab
    4. Get rank 4 or 5 Shadow Bomb
    5. Max Storm
    6. Dump rest of your points in Critical Mastery

Extra Tips
    - Make sure to do your side quests, at least up to Bitter Ordeal for those extra skill and stat points
    - Buy succubus armor for extra abs and 200 HP!
    - All other skills suck and is a waste of skill points, maxing Beat Up instead of Sore Sword is okay for leveling i guess, but you will want to skill reset after hitting 100
    - Inpes is useless, it would still be useless if it had 30% atk speed boost at rank 10.

Sweet thanks. Restating my Ass tonight. I couldn't play her as us with her current build. I like what you said about blind. Something I couldn't easily test myself.

@Foomps:

do you test:

- evasion of attack mastery is effect?
    - and blind work for skills?

thanks.
    Last edited by LucasTran1987; September 2nd, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasTran1987 View Post
    @Foomps:

do you test:

- evasion of attack mastery is effect?
    - and blind work for skills?

thanks.
    I tested Blind with Sore Sword/ Violence Kick/ Rising Slash/ Storm and they all got the 100% dmg boost

I'm not sure how to test the evasion from attack mastery since unless i can get 100% with attack mastery i would have to test for a long time and count the number of evade.

best guide NA.

GM Foomps please test the effect of Critical Mastery (Fatal mastery) too. I have tested and counted the critical hits many times and the results were too bad.
    Tomite - 8x - Noob Automech

Cool thanks! I'm going to refer to this when I level up my assassin after i finish my atas goal

MirMir 110 OHxR3B1RTH
    Cheri 113 FairyLand

Yes, I also keep hearing in the ePT and bPT forums that critical mastery DOES not work, no matter how many points you put in it's bugged and doesn't improve crit chance, not for auto attacks or skills. Any ideas on this? I lvl'd my assasin 1-81 in a day during the 2x lol. then I was reading up about this and it made me so hard i went to shaman instead.
    OHxR3BIRTH
    ATA - rockst4r
    forget all my alts. PoA

my build for level 7x-9x

STATS:

Strength: rest of your points
    Spirit: 64
    Talent: 90
    Agility: 68
    Health: 22 (base)

SKILLS

Tier 1:
    - Dual Sword Mastery lvl 1 (i tested my ass lvl 70 using weapon 70, lvl 10 just higher than lvl 1 ~10 atk pow, i refer to use force orbs)

Tier 2:
    - Max Alas

Tier 3:
    - Apes lvl 7 (speed same lvl 10, skills is effect, but the problem is animation)
    - Attack Mastery (rest of points)

Tier 4
    - Max Critical Mastery

abused GM powers to sticky the thread

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast