Thread: PC reboot

Default PC reboot

Hello!
    I am using Windows 8 32-bit and i am having some weird issue i haven't had before.
    I downloaded 9dragons from this site, installed it. And now im stuck at game launching.
    I am launching game and after GG finishes doing its things, my PC just tells it's going to reboot.
    And it's so all the time.
    Any solutions ?

Default PC Rebot

Got Same problem on windows 10 i installed game and my pc is rebooting with information that some critical process got crushed. Any idea how to fix it??

i happened to me the same and now when i tryed to run it, it goes invalid version please reinstall the game..

no support for windows versions after win7, try using compatibility mode with win7. win10 users, sorry no work around for you.

So it's impossible to play on Windows 10?? I have downloaded the game, upgraded version and GG but as it try to launch, system reboots, just as described above.

Default Pc reboot

Same thing here !

when i start the game my windows crashes,goes blue and says CRITICAL PROCESS DIED (NO ANTIVIRUS IS INSTALLED). I think it is bugged or something like that. My antivirus detects it like an virus and deletes the files.(WITH ANTIVIRUS INSTALLED).

WINDOWS 10 64bit