Thread: September 9x Event

Default September 9x Event

Hello!

Since school can be such a grind, I thought I would make 9D less of a grind by beginning an extra-long 9x Event! This will go until September 30th (when the month changes from 9, so too must the rates).

Don't forget, we've got a huge Boss Chaos Event coming on the 26th, make sure to join us for that!
    GM is Dog

we do not like, we went to the US 9D.
    Suba good host always beautiful: D

Sir,noone it's playing on your server atm....wipe it and get new content if you want players
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Yet another great event on GC

Look at the rewards SUBA!

9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - 3-Year Anniversary Celebration!

What a pity this server has become, the kickoff was so promising

If only it recieved the same attention / dedicated website / content / events as GC, it wouldnt be such waste of internet

The only way I see this working now is if GC gets shut down or hacked and this is the only English speaking official server left for those who care enough to come back (again)

Quote Originally Posted by SwimFromYin View Post
    What a pity this server has become, the kickoff was so promising

If only it recieved the same attention / dedicated website / content / events as GC, it wouldnt be such waste of internet

The only way I see this working now is if GC gets shut down or hacked and this is the only English speaking official server left for those who care enough to come back (again)
    Or get the korean content translated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    Hello!

Since school can be such a grind, I thought I would make 9D less of a grind by beginning an extra-long 9x Event! This will go until September 30th (when the month changes from 9, so too must the rates).

Don't forget, we've got a huge Boss Chaos Event coming on the 26th, make sure to join us for that!
    I'll be logging for that event maybe.

HA! These GMS are blind. you think 9x xp is gonna erase all the grudge? really... blinds