Thread: The Server and the 9d community

Exclamation The Server and the 9d community

Hi to everyone!

Look at the server's population now.

This is for GM or to whoever it may concern :

You got 2 options now.
    A. Do the following and you will see most of the 9d community in your server!
    1. Make xp rate to 30x-50x and drop rate which could coin-side the xp rate.
    2. Make a stater pack(None:0 or GC1 gift) with atleast 15 day or 30 day weapon and a gift deco with slots, with or
    without stats.
    3. Stop waiting to each and every player's voice. Go make your own char ingame and try the server and you will know
    what I'm really talking about.
    4. Do a server-wide wipe. Even if people say in forums that they wont play after a wipe, they will. That's 9d community!
    OR
    B. Let the server RIP

I Guess you have already decided to do the 2nd option B. Still, for the love of 9d i comeup with this.

Regards,
    Someone who cares for this server's future?
    Someone who wants to play 9d again?
    None, just one thought from all 9d players

Only the server wipe will restore the players, and a good publicity, a new web page, this one does not offer any informations, and new gms

A sever wipe may bring people back but it could also get rid of the players that have stayed so far. As for 30x you must be joking get to max lvl in 2 days then do what. Regular events lower Im prices better website gms that are more involved and get onto the devs tell them if you dont get any uodates your going to close the serve rthere is nothing else that will bring people to this server, I started playing this game when it was CB with acclaim the server then was FULL and the only events we had was 4 hours 2x xp and skill on wednesday saturday and sunday
    that was all oh and occasional events like xmas chinese NY and the likes
    Last edited by Ian56uk2; September 30th, 2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Ian56uk2 View Post
    A sever wipe may bring people back but it could also get rid of the players that have stayed so far
    Finally someone who's capable of thinking.

Yeah that's right, that's why wipe isn't a solution on most servers, which actually have population.

But in suba's case, right now, a wipe would be a solution. Why? Because suba has like 3 active players and those people may not even be paying costumers so it would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian56uk2 View Post
    A sever wipe may bring people back but it could also get rid of the players that have stayed so far. As for 30x you must be joking get to max lvl in 2 days then do what. Regular events lower Im prices better website gms that are more involved and get onto the devs tell them if you dont get any uodates your going to close the serve rthere is nothing else that will bring people to this server, I started playing this game when it was CB with acclaim the server then was FULL and the only events we had was 4 hours 2x xp and skill on wednesday saturday and sunday
    that was all oh and occasional events like xmas chinese NY and the likes
    Thank you for your opinion.
    But your opinion is for an active server lmao
    Look the the present condition of suba games 9d.
    You dont have to just comment with your intelligance. Be practical

For me to come back here the XP would need to be increase to basic x10, then have events for 2x XP =x20 base rate.

Most 9d players cba grinding their asses off on yet another 9d server, unlike when we played on Acclaim we all know what happens when you reach lvl cap (Not much) some of us have reached it on multiple servers.

My advice take it or leave it, all the private servers seem to be doing better than this server, follow suite and make a SUBA fun server, the way I see it you have nothing to lose.

Your only other hope would be to implement the full KR content, other than that you guys don't have anything better to offer that your competitors.
    Last edited by Aklame; October 2nd, 2014 at 04:08 PM.