Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survive Or Die ( SoD ) Guide for Newbies

Awesome guide

Lets make this a sticky!

1. You can spawn xtals in ricarten sod.
    2. You cannot spawn xtals in navisko sod.

Round 8: Is easiest for pike because he can use vanish and sit out round #8 while other characters have to either fight or run. Just to mention.

* Good source of sheltons in sod. Mostly lower level sheltons. trans, murkys, devines, raidiants.
    * End of sod completion you get gold plus enough mana drops to do another sod.
    * If you are competing with someone in sod and they are higher score then you after round # 6 you get booted out to navisko.
    * Don't try to compete with a priestess or mage by yourself you will loose sod. They are king in there.

round 8 is mad exp...no need to vanish

If you can withstand cc and loc monsters and d machines. Then it would be good exp. Just saying pike can vanish in round 8 if he is lazy or just doesn't have good enough subs. Level 80 pike wouldn't stand a chance in round # 8. Other characters have to fight or run if no good subs. They don't have vanish. I sod all the time in both places with different characters i have. Both places are good exp for leveling up.
    Last edited by megaman007; September 27th, 2015 at 03:14 PM.

hi, my prs is lvl 88, she lvl'ed during SoD from 87 to 88. I got normal high monsters to kill, at r8 i got cc i think, some helldogs lookalikes and squid like monsters. But then i entered sod again and at r1 i got the monsters from previous r7. I couldnt survive r2. Do you get different kind of monsters once u reach certanin lvl's? I did switch server as well, mid to bc, so do other servers get higher lvl monsters in ur rounds?

Hope someone knows the answer
    thx

what time ricarten sod open or day or night?

Quote Originally Posted by basketfreak View Post
    hi, my prs is lvl 88, she lvl'ed during SoD from 87 to 88. I got normal high monsters to kill, at r8 i got cc i think, some helldogs lookalikes and squid like monsters. But then i entered sod again and at r1 i got the monsters from previous r7. I couldnt survive r2. Do you get different kind of monsters once u reach certanin lvl's? I did switch server as well, mid to bc, so do other servers get higher lvl monsters in ur rounds?

Hope someone knows the answer
    thx
    bless castle sod is for 108+ players harder mobs from round 1-8, val,mid,awell is standard sod for 8x-10x..

Quote Originally Posted by TaeTiSeo View Post
    what time ricarten sod open or day or night?
    same time as navisko sod, during the morning for limited time before battle begins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12