Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [READ THIS] Ticket Submission Guide

[GM]Foomps.. i lose my acient axe +7. I lose when i aging coz get dc. My quition is, no printscreen we can send ticket and can claim item lose?

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaNavaro View Post
    [GM]Foomps.. i lose my acient axe +7. I lose when i aging coz get dc. My quition is, no printscreen we can send ticket and can claim item lose?
    Submit any screen shots you have of the Axe.
    Previous Screen shots will help. But it may be restored to the Age of the Screen Shot.

Not that I mean to answer for Foomps, I just think she is really busy at the moment with the "Unscheduled Maintenance".

Last edited by RainStar_Mech; October 30th, 2014 at 02:23 AM.

So ,after you loose an item in a bug, like me, and provide the necessary proof.

What should be the best thing to do and to what section should you send a ticket.?

Is this a lost item ticket or is this a bug section ticket?

How long does it normally take to respond on lost item tickets.

How long does it take to respond on bug section tickets?
    I noticed bug tickets have a faster response rate than the lost item tickets, is that correct ?
    Others had similar problems and had faster response in bug section.

Personal i thought it would be a missing item ticket but it seems to me those tickets are a long way behind.
    Is this ticket posted in the wrong section ?
    This example ticket is from 18 october and is the waiting time for tickets like this normal ?

Btw, its a serious question that many players ask me because we are not allowed to open more than 1 ticket about the same problem and if you close 1 ticket to open a new about the same problem in another section your facing the problem that your ticket get closed because the time it happened is to long ago.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=63351

Why in the world would you left click it in trade, in the middle of a titan fest?
    ALWAYS RIGHT CLICK THE ITEM, so it instantly appears in trade window.
    Then to get it back. right click it again.

If you are holding an item on your mouse and other person hits cancel trade, the item will vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by woeper View Post
    So ,after you loose an item in a bug, like me, and provide the necessary proof.

What should be the best thing to do and to what section should you send a ticket.?

Is this a lost item ticket or is this a bug section ticket?
    How long does it normally take to respond on lost item tickets.

How long does it take to respond on bug section tickets?
    I noticed bug tickets have a faster response rate than the lost item tickets, is that correct ?
    Others had similar problems and had faster response in bug section.

Personal i thought it would be a missing item ticket but it seems to me those tickets are a long way behind.
    Is this ticket posted in the wrong section ?
    This example ticket is from 18 october and is the waiting time for tickets like this normal ?

Btw, its a serious question that many players ask me because we are not allowed to open more than 1 ticket about the same problem and if you close 1 ticket to open a new about the same problem in another section your facing the problem that your ticket get closed because the time it happened is to long ago.

sorry bro but this bug is a known bug and I have seen you do it many times and lose your item
    I have no idea why you continue to do it

even tho u have previously sent tickets for items you have lost in the past

If I was the GM I would ignore all your lost items of this nature
    Bruce08 he is mine so back off Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    Why in the world would you left click it in trade, in the middle of a titan fest?
    ALWAYS RIGHT CLICK THE ITEM, so it instantly appears in trade window.
    Then to get it back. right click it again.

If you are holding an item on your mouse and other person hits cancel trade, the item will vanish.

First of all i didn't see titan coming at all because i just traded for show it to a friend.

Sorry i seem to be a noob and i just wanted to pick it up like i always do. (did)
    I am aware its much easier now and do right click now but that is not what i did right?

So the question is still is it bug section or lost item section?

Since i am not the only 1 with similar questions

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaprincess View Post
    sorry bro but this bug is a known bug and I have seen you do it many times and lose your item
    I have no idea why you continue to do it

even tho u have previously sent tickets for items you have lost in the past

If I was the GM I would ignore all your lost items of this nature
    Sorry bro, its an old habit and old habits die hard. Did not know people are not allowed to make mistakes.
    So I suppose i should be happy you are not GM or in any case related to support team.
    I think its not correct to let people think i have so many problems with items, because i do not have much problem at all.

But you must be the 1 that watch this clip over and over again than, because if i am correct i never send a ticket for this
    specific problem before.

I had a problem before when my shield was mixed up with my two hands sword, that is correct. also had a problem before when items just vanished when i traded an item from ware house. Those things solved .

Also did post 1 time this problem when i was showing an axe to a player and he closed the trade screen to warn others.
    I think it was not a big problem because my axe was there when i logged back into the game and just an reaction to show what could happen if you make a mistake.

If warn others means you cant send a ticket for a lost item or a bug so be it, but that was not the question i asked.

either way it took you 2 sec to lose it but will take the GM 30 min + to recover it

multiply that by 20-30 tickets a day and see how u go

If a GM works 8 hrs a day he can only answer a max of 16 lost items tickets OR he could just completely Ignore all lost item tickets and actually get this game updated and get the bugs fixed as he goes rather than stuffing about doing tickets

my response to you is this forget about it move on find another item and start again you will get your item back quicker this way
    Bruce08 he is mine so back off Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaprincess View Post
    either way it took you 2 sec to lose it but will take the GM 30 min + to recover it

multiply that by 20-30 tickets a day and see how u go

If a GM works 8 hrs a day he can only answer a max of 16 lost items tickets OR he could just completely Ignore all lost item tickets and actually get this game updated and get the bugs fixed as he goes rather than stuffing about doing tickets

my response to you is this forget about it move on find another item and start again you will get your item back quicker this way
    Now this is a much better answer to a part of my question and I am aware that a GM cant answer as fast as we would like.
    I did not really think that all tickets where being solved by 1 GM.

Also i mentioned that we notice a difference in speed to get tickets solved.

But the question for others and myself in the near future is.
    If you have a problem similar like this, what would be the best option to get an answer and raise the possibility to get an item back?
    Would it be bug section or lost item section ?

If two players have the same problem and send a ticket, its obvious that in different sections people get items restored in a different speed.
    So after you move on and just play the game like me for fun mostly the question still keep coming back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast