Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: [READ THIS] Ticket Submission Guide

  1. #21

    Default

    Yesterday evening, I thought I sent a ticket for a missing item, but I do not see it under "View Tickets". Does this mean the ticket was not sent?

  2. #22

    Default

    I sent this ticket 1/12/2015
    Hi, please help me, i accidentally deleted my character i was trying to logout but i hit the wrong button, oh my god i'm so very sad right now because i spend years on this character, it was level 118, please restore my character oh my god. I apreciate the support so please please please please restore my character i just deleted it

    Still nothing, im afraid to dont get my character back.

    Character name was PaulRodriguez.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The White house of President Obama
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetonecharQtR4b View Post
    I sent this ticket 1/12/2015
    Hi, please help me, i accidentally deleted my character i was trying to logout but i hit the wrong button, oh my god i'm so very sad right now because i spend years on this character, it was level 118, please restore my character oh my god. I apreciate the support so please please please please restore my character i just deleted it

    Still nothing, im afraid to dont get my character back.

    Character name was PaulRodriguez.
    lol, some facts surprise me.

    -Never seen account posting this
    -Never seen IGN lv 118? Please make someone else believe
    -Your character name don''t show up on the ranking

    These false tickets makes a huge delay to reply on worthfull tickets by Foomps.
    Thank you for doing that!

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlippy View Post
    lol, some facts surprise me.

    -Never seen account posting this
    -Never seen IGN lv 118? Please make someone else believe
    -Your character name don''t show up on the ranking

    These false tickets makes a huge delay to reply on worthfull tickets by Foomps.
    Thank you for doing that!
    Did you read what i post?
    I DELETED, ITS NOT ON THE RANKING ANYMORE, MY NAME WAS PAULRODRIGUEZ AND I WAS ON THE 3RD PAGE. MY CHARACTER WAS FIGHTER. OMG POOR SUPPORT DONT WANNA HELP AND TALK THINGS LIKE THAT TO ME..

    sorry for the caps. wrong click.

  5. #25

    Default

    to gm foomps
    hi
    i sent ticket on 26th Dec 2014 following the rules, my ticket is is still open. and the rules you set is not to send a new one
    is there a guide i am not aware of that show the procedure in the event of a sent ticket is being ignored?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BetonecharQtR4b View Post
    Did you read what i post?
    I DELETED, ITS NOT ON THE RANKING ANYMORE, MY NAME WAS PAULRODRIGUEZ AND I WAS ON THE 3RD PAGE. MY CHARACTER WAS FIGHTER. OMG POOR SUPPORT DONT WANNA HELP AND TALK THINGS LIKE THAT TO ME..

    sorry for the caps. wrong click.
    118 would have put on your the first page.
    Check out my stream: http://twitch.tv/xyntgaming

    Zexi 11x ATA
    Wind_of_Tragedy 11x PRS
    Apocoliptik 9x MGS

    [Legends]

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WindOfTragedy View Post
    118 would have put on your the first page.
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    There's 2 screenshots of my character.
    EX Character =/

  8. #28

    Default

    Character name: Mars[VM] - Class: Knight.
    Level: 116-96%.
    This character I created in 2010-2011 year. I have worked hard for many years, and now my account is blocked no one reason. I sent tickets to GM but they didn't answer or didn't clearly answer my account.
    According to the information I know, a few months ago. In my clan have one hacker, then my account is blocked. ( https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...c_location=ufi ).
    I have 3 accounts:
    - Mars[VM] level 116 (Knight). - Account get blocked
    - []MaiLinh[] 112 (Atalanta) .
    - ZzImNoobzZ 110 (Pikeman).
    Why blocked account Mars[VM]? This account I only play in the event Mini Boss for help my clanies . I usually train and hunt by account []MaiLinh[] 112 (Atalanta) .
    I hope GM check again and restore my account .
    Thx GM !!!

  9. #29

    Default

    Without a screenshot can the gm retrieve a lost item? I thought they would retrieve it from a backup.

  10. #30

    Default

    Why lock acc vnknight87 GM and GM vn1987.mong acc .cam review Thanks a lot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •