Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [READ THIS] Ticket Submission Guide

Exclamation [READ THIS] Ticket Submission Guide

Follow these guidelines if you don't wan't your ticket to end up in ticket purgatory where it will remain unanswered until the end of time. I will also be implementing a 1 ticket per account rule to prevent spam and ensure that everyone's ticket gets a response in a timely manner. If you have multiple issues then you better decide which you want resolved first. This new rule will only affect tickets submitted after October, 6, 2014. If you have multiple tickets before this announcement you are fine, but you will not be allowed to send more tickets until your existing tickets has been closed.

New Rules

- Each PT account is allowed one open ticket, attempts to send multiple tickets with different Suba ID can be easily identified so don't even bother.

- Each ticket is only allowed one type of issue.
    Ex. Tickets with missing item claim and another issue (forgot password,report a player,etc) will be closed and you will be asked to send another ticket with only 1 issue.

- Sending another ticket about about a previous ticket that has been closed will not change the decision of the closed ticket and the new ticket will be closed with an automated response.

- Accounts that are shared with multiple people do not qualify for support. If you have friends/family/pilots(this is perm bannable btw) that have access to your account, you will not receive support.

- Tickets in the incorrect category will be closed and you will receive a reply to submit a new ticket in the right category.

- No complaining about the new rules

Penalty For Submitting Multiple Tickets.

- All your tickets will be closed immediately and you will receive a 1/3/7/30/Perm(?) day website ban. The more you spam the longer you get banned, simple.

Guide to Popular Ticket Categories

Missing Item Tickets
    If you want fast response on your missing item tickets follow the template below.

Items (General Items, Equipment below +15)
    How the item was lost?:
    When the item was lost?:
    When did you acquire the item/ last modified(respec/age) it?:
    Screenshot of item*:

Items (Equipment above +15)
    How the item was lost?:
    When the item was lost?:
    When did you acquire the item/ last modified(respec/age) it?:
    Screenshot of aging process:

Gold
    Date you lost your gold:
    How you lost your Gold:
    Screenshot of your gold before you lost it:
    Screenshot of your gold after you lost it:
    *Gold will only be recovered if you provide screenshots, no exceptions

Account Information Recovery/Change
    Save yourself some time and answer these following questions so you don't have to wait for me to ask you them.

What info would you like to change/recover?:
    What is your favorite type of music?:
    What is your favorite color? :
    What is the email address associated with this account?:
    What are some of your old account passwords?:
    When did you create your account?:
    When did you last buy Suba Points/credits and how many did you buy?:

Default HI [GM Foomps]

good day!

i sent a ticket last oct 4 2014 regarding my missing item
    and it seems like its not yet opened/read by support team.

should i send another ticket and follow the guidelines/rules and delete my old ticket?
    or support team will solve it shortly?

thanks

aliitotz

Quote Originally Posted by Aliitotx View Post
    good day!

should i send another ticket and follow the guidelines/rules and delete my old ticket?

thanks

aliitotz
    If you delete a ticket and open a new one it goes to the back of the line and you will probably have to wait even longer for a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliitotx View Post
    good day!

thanks

aliitotz
    Also, just because it wasn't replied to doesn't mean we haven't seen it
    GM is Dog

I sent a ticket cause i sold an wyvern bracelet ass to oobioo, after the trade she got the item but i didnt get the money and got disconnected, when i log on again i didnt have the money neither the items.
    I sent a ticket and i was told my problem was fixed, but item distributor didnt give me neither the gold or the item i lost.
    So i sent a new ticket? its been 2 weeks and i have had no answer. what do i do?
    i provide image of the trade here https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=70298

Quote Originally Posted by Solberg81 View Post
    I sent a ticket cause i sold an wyvern bracelet ass to oobioo, after the trade she got the item but i didnt get the money and got disconnected, when i log on again i didnt have the money neither the items.
    I sent a ticket and i was told my problem was fixed, but item distributor didnt give me neither the gold or the item i lost.
    So i sent a new ticket? its been 2 weeks and i have had no answer. what do i do?
    i provide image of the trade here https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=70298
    In your case is bug trade, many unlucky player have that. If you trade item with value less than 700kk, I recommend you should open shop to avoid bug trade.
    IGN: whitelion
    Clan: Virtuosity

What are pilots and why are they not mentioned in the ban policies?
    Jionalith 11x Assassin
    Skuinkla 11x Priestess
    Vesker 10x Shaman

BloodySpain Vice Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Jionalith View Post
    What are pilots and why are they not mentioned in the ban policies?
    A Pilot is similar to A PowerLeveler (Which alott players had in the past)
    They get paid by controlling your account and do
    your work in your account.

why is a pilot bannable ? no support seems fine but ban o.o? sounds not correct

GM Foomps,

I sent in a ticket and it was answered and resolved by you. In the reply you said that the ticket will now be closed, however, the ticket was never closed and it has been open for two weeks still. Should i reply to the ticket to close it out since i don't want this open ticket to prevent me in the future in sending another ticket. =)

Sincerely,

Thugknight

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast