Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: PristonTOOL v4.1

So yeah, looked into it and I will not pay for an Open Source license. They are no longer free. @Efster, you are not going to find anything suspicious since, it does not do anything malicious. You select an option, the program executes it. It's really quite simple. All files for the tool are in the "PTtoolFiles" folder nothing is hidden. The exe file wasn't doctored after it was compiled. The alert you get is because, I am not a registered software developer with a license.

Quote Originally Posted by ZimZam View Post
    The alert you get is because, I am not a registered software developer with a license.
    This explain that. Pay to program, kinda sad.

This new version does it only work in the "Subagames" directory? I wanted to install in the Brazilian server folder too. I play both on the American and Brazilian servers.

Quote Originally Posted by PegasuMage View Post
    This new version does it only work in the "Subagames" directory? I wanted to install in the Brazilian server folder too. I play both on the American and Brazilian servers.
    It needs to be inside the pristontale directory, so you you play bpt, you must copy/paste the tools files and folders into bpt pristontale folder.

Ditch this old stinky tool. Use ZimZams brand spanking new zzPTtool!
    Available at: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=124526

Thread Closed

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112