Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PristonTOOL v4.1

Quote Originally Posted by ed teh gar View Post
    if you are serious about updating that tool of yours i will rain sereneos on you like there is no tomorrow.
    This is already an updated version... I expect many sereneos.
    9x - PS :: KZEE - Valento || 8x - AS :: Valento

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrileage View Post
    I've used Compatibility mode, "PristonTOOL" run as admin but I'm always stuck with this error:

Attachment 29291
    Is this with a clean install of PT? Seems like the tool is getting stuck in a loop somewhere for it to not actually throw an error.

does it still work if i have installed some other mods ealier ? without replacing the files to original.

My Bellum Flag is weird. When a Bellum Falls I see a Blank Flag. However I have Flags for bellums turned off. I don't want bellums, so i don't care to see them.

I've turned on the Flag, and pressed Activate, then turned bellums Flag off and pressed activate. But I am still seeing a Blank Flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophobia View Post
    This is already an updated version... I expect many sereneos.
    ill make it rain like your dancing your way through nursing school
    [2]bad[4]you 114 ks
    I like being me =]

sig by sunbeam

Is this with a clean install of PT? Seems like the tool is getting stuck in a loop somewhere for it to not actually throw an error.
    Yeah it is a clean fresh install of PT

Quote Originally Posted by ptslyd View Post
    does it still work if i have installed some other mods ealier ? without replacing the files to original.
    Depends on which ones you installed and how you installed them.. For the most part it will still work - If you do notice issues, just try from a clean install.

Quote Originally Posted by RainStar_Mech View Post
    My Bellum Flag is weird. When a Bellum Falls I see a Blank Flag. However I have Flags for bellums turned off. I don't want bellums, so i don't care to see them.

I've turned on the Flag, and pressed Activate, then turned bellums Flag off and pressed activate. But I am still seeing a Blank Flag.
    THANK YOU for the detail on this issue. I know what to look for and should have it addressed in another minor release.

Yeah it is a clean fresh install of PT
    I'm really not sure what's going on with the issue this tool is giving you. The only thing I can think of is if you are missing some of the required .NET files to run the app. I'm not familiar with the default installation for Windows 8/8.1 to know if you would need to install .NET tools.

Within the immediate application there are only references to .NET 2.0 dll's - Although I have heard of people needing to install at least .NET 3.5 SP1 for it to work for them. It depended on the version of windows they were running.

By downloading and installing .NET 3.5, you get 2.0 automatically, so that is actually the safest bet. I am going to look into properly incorporating a bootstrapper so the installation will automatically look for the .NET prerequisites and ask you to install them before-hand, if needed.

Depends on which ones you installed and how you installed them.. For the most part it will still work - If you do notice issues, just try from a clean install.

THANK YOU for the detail on this issue. I know what to look for and should have it addressed in another minor release.

I'm really not sure what's going on with the issue this tool is giving you. The only thing I can think of is if you are missing some of the required .NET files to run the app. I'm not familiar with the default installation for Windows 8/8.1 to know if you would need to install .NET tools.

Within the immediate application there are only references to .NET 2.0 dll's - Although I have heard of people needing to install at least .NET 3.5 SP1 for it to work for them. It depended on the version of windows they were running.

By downloading and installing .NET 3.5, you get 2.0 automatically, so that is actually the safest bet. I am going to look into properly incorporating a bootstrapper so the installation will automatically look for the .NET prerequisites and ask you to install them before-hand, if needed.
    I've already installed .NET Framework 4.5 as SunnyZ told me but still it doesn't work and gives me the crash thingy.

I've already installed .NET Framework 4.5 as SunnyZ told me but still it doesn't work and gives me the crash thingy.
    I do not think .NET 4.5 includes the 2.0 dll's. 3.5 was an all-encompassing package for most of the versions prior to it. .NET 4.0/4.5 really is a new framework.

Check these out;

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2785188

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...v=vs.110).aspx
    Last edited by Xenophobia; October 14th, 2014 at 03:02 PM.

I do not think .NET 4.5 includes the 2.0 dll's. 3.5 was an all-encompassing package for most of the versions prior to it. .NET 4.0/4.5 really is a new framework.

Check these out;

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2785188

Installing the .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 or 8.1
    Installed the .NET 3.5 now and i also did what those link says, still crash thingy :/

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast