Thread: Gold Sellers/Spammers

Default Gold Sellers/Spammers

Recently there has been an influx of spam in some of our games from a website called GoldCEO advertising their services.

This website is not authorized by any publisher, and is strictly illegal to purchase in-game gold from.

As it is not an authorized site, we cannot guarantee the safety of your computer or your account if you visit their website.

DO NOT VISIT THEIR WEBSITE.

If you lose your account or are otherwise scammed as a result of trying to do business with them, we cannot help you.

Please report all accounts seen spamming this link.

Any questions or concerns can be directed to my forum inbox, or that of any other GM.

Thank you.
    GM is Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    Recently there has been an influx of spam in some of our games from a website called GoldCEO advertising their services.

This website is not authorized by any publisher, and is strictly illegal to purchase in-game gold from.

As it is not an authorized site, we cannot guarantee the safety of your computer or your account if you visit their website.

DO NOT VISIT THEIR WEBSITE.

If you lose your account or are otherwise scammed as a result of trying to do business with them, we cannot help you.

Please report all accounts seen spamming this link.

Any questions or concerns can be directed to my forum inbox, or that of any other GM.

Thank you.
    on the 9dragons server...? I honestly thought I was the only one that ever played and I've never seen a gold spammer o.o Maybe I just live in a time zone where everyone else that would play is sleeping D: