Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Beta Rewards

Default Open Beta Rewards

Hi!

Currently I'm working on a list of items to reward all of you players who have been with us since Closed Beta began, to be given to you when Open Beta starts.

If you have ideas for any items you think would make a great prize, let us know here!

Open Beta is coming very very soon!
    GM is Dog

1000k gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    Hi!

Currently I'm working on a list of items to reward all of you players who have been with us since Closed Beta began, to be given to you when Open Beta starts.

If you have ideas for any items you think would make a great prize, let us know here!

Open Beta is coming very very soon!
    unique costume. (changing the type of character, but not giving benefits)

I think a (permanent) costume is a great idea to show that you were part of the CBT

Immense power is fun! .. you should try it sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelion View Post
    I think a (permanent) costume is a great idea to show that you were part of the CBT
    We do have one chosen, however it may be difficult to distribute it. We are testing many options.

What I am looking for, in case that doesn't work out, is a class-neutral list of items. Meaning that any class can use any one of these items.

You will all be getting a special achievement medal, at least.
    GM is Dog

Permanent costume? Funny, but nobody would give us it. ordinary cbt rewards turn out to be so to say "the boost package". It may contain a costume (7days), 2-3 dif fatigue scrolls, hp/mp/stam potions, exp scrolls. Also in this game there are wings that add 200 to ur speed. They can be given too. This is like "a little help to the playrrs to lvl up faster". I wouldnt mind a permanent costume, but i dont believe in this miracle... the only thing i can say for sure the reward should be "some things from the cash shop".
    One of the best RU DS players ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ela1ra View Post
    Permanent costume? Funny, but nobody would give us it. ordinary cbt rewards turn out to be so to say "the boost package". It may contain a costume (7days), 2-3 dif fatigue scrolls, hp/mp/stam potions, exp scrolls. Also in this game there are wings that add 200 to ur speed. They can be given too. This is like "a little help to the playrrs to lvl up faster". I wouldnt mind a permanent costume, but i dont believe in this miracle... the only thing i can say for sure the reward should be "some things from the cash shop".
    We are fully prepared to give out a permanent costume, I have one chosen and everything. There is just one hurdle with giving out class-specific items, even if they were just skill books. I'm looking to overcome that because I want to do this for you guys.
    GM is Dog

So i think all other players would agree to have a permanent costume as a reward

Btw will the server be wiped before obt starts?
    Last edited by Ela1ra; October 29th, 2014 at 12:09 PM.
    One of the best RU DS players ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ela1ra View Post
    So i think all other players would agree to have a permanent costume as a reward

Btw will the server be wiped before obt starts?
    Yes, but you'll keep your characters. they will just be reset.

Do you have any suggestions for class neutral items?
    GM is Dog

not. one question- when this all happen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast