Thread: The game doesn't run.

Exclamation The game doesn't run.

Hi. Divine Souls just ended its installation, but when I double clicked on Divine Souls Launcher this dialogue box appeared:

Thanks in advance for anwers.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

/bump

I have the same problem, help plz *.*

This is game download page https://subagames.com/DivineSouls/Downloads.aspx

Download visaul C++ might be help.

Quote Originally Posted by KuzukieleeYFt5U View Post
    This is game download page https://subagames.com/DivineSouls/Downloads.aspx

Download visaul C++ might be help.
    This is correct. Make sure you have all the appropriate downloads from our page and try again
    GM is Dog

If we needed to download that stuff wouldn't the other games I have installed have the same issue?

Steam stuff again ...
    Or the installer of the other DS server.

That why he got you on the right download page ...

Un-install CLEAN In between so your computer can not remember and link to wrong files !
    When the computer do not know what to do he sometime just do the most likely for himself.

Do some maitenance on your computer too if you not use to do that , i seen that often that too much garbages data interfere.
    I got a malwares scan yesterday of 1456 detectections then i realized i was debugging wrong stuff ...
    I am use to help ppls with there computers and get many pretty weird things ...

Good gaming !

I have a different problem. I've downloaded the game, and even the drivers from all 3 sources.. but it still doesn't work. Says the PhysX failed.

Any solutions?

Reinstall your video card drivers and manager after de-install everything about video then apply Phys'x, If all that not working then your system need a global refresh (back up your important data then format your drive via Windows install at boot).

Phys x is very reliable , if it not work your system have a big problem.

Good gaming to all !