Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Please bring back Wizardry Online to life

Afternoon everyone, it's always great to see people passionate enough to pool together and try to have their voices heard. In this case i want to let you know you all have been heard and Suba is interested in reviving this game. They have actually made contact with the developer but have yet to conclude an outcome with them yet.

That is all the news i am able to offer at this point in time. I also want you all to know each suggestion brought to Subagames is considered and thought about respectively. Feel free to continue bringing game suggestions to Suba, whether it's to revive a game or for Subagames to simply acquire for themselves to publish.

OMG! You Legends!

This just absolutely ROCKS Thankyou Suba!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG *Falls out of chair*
    ~Chaos Warrior!~
    Server: Merryweather
    Soulname: Ipa <3
    Characters: Toad, Slyder, Lacey, Sanare
    Soul Rank: 18
    Union: Chaos

*Chucks Archeage out the window*
    ~Chaos Warrior!~

Quote Originally Posted by Xjmas View Post
    Afternoon everyone, it's always great to see people passionate enough to pool together and try to have their voices heard. In this case i want to let you know you all have been heard and Suba is interested in reviving this game. They have actually made contact with the developer but have yet to conclude an outcome with them yet.

That is all the news i am able to offer at this point in time. I also want you all to know each suggestion brought to Subagames is considered and thought about respectively. Feel free to continue bringing game suggestions to Suba, whether it's to revive a game or for Subagames to simply acquire for themselves to publish.
    Thank you so much for replying on this thread! We will keep tracking this page! OMG! I couldn't believe what I was reading
    I had to pitch my self to see if I wasn't asleep

I feel really bad about my previous posts now '-_-
    Last edited by KingRoxasWIZON; December 16th, 2014 at 06:47 PM.
    Join our Wizardry Online community Forum "Royals of Dimento" (http://www.royalsofdimento.me)!
    And our teamspeak server (URL: Teamspeak.royalsofdimento.me)

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkinGoon View Post
    OMG I can't wait to hear this music coming out of my PC for real again.... I will use it as a lullaby i swear...
    ~Chaos Warrior!~

Quote Originally Posted by Xjmas View Post

Interesting. I understand the business speak here, but referring to them as "the developer" (It's GMO Gamepot) and no reference to the game is never named itself.

I'm a super cynic, jaded, bit of a butt-head so don't mind me.

That said, the fact an actual honest to goodness Community Manager spoke to it? That makes me happy. I may have to buy a few Subacoins(Or whatever currency you rock here) for the sole purpose of just expressing gratitude.

Thank you! We are very ecstatic about this piece of information. No game has interest us as much as Wizardry Online did. I promise you, you won't regret publishing this game! It's a very nostalgic game with aspects that new MMO's don't have. We are so happy to hear this, all those petitions, forums posts, and advertisement paid off - with just a handful of people from our community. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm literally about to fall off my chair with excitement. ^^

Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast